The Speakeasy

Important memos, notices, and updates from The Administrators.
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

The Speakeasy

Post by Deadly Whispers »

All right, folks, here's the deal. If I can find the original thread about The Speakeasy, I will bring it back and make it a Sticky. But until then . . .

The Speakeasy is a hidden forum on Beta. Most members never see it, and it was designed that way.

In The Speakeasy, there are no rules. As a bonus, there are no moderators. Any topic is welcome, any word, any belief, any political stance, any amount of spam, anything. Posts made in The Speakeasy are not added to your total post count, because it is considered somewhat "outside" of Beta. ;) It is a post-at-your-own-risk type of forum, as well as a post-at-your-own-enjoyment. Thoughtful discussions often take place, but if a flame war were ever to ignite, it would be allowed to rage unchecked.

The Admin Team does not lock or delete threads posted on the main forums. Instead, if we feel a thread is too heated to remain in the public eye, we will move it to The Speakeasy. Only those members who have joined that forum will be able to view or post in the moved thread.

We do not automatically add all members to The Speakeasy. It is up to you to decide if you would like to join. If you do, please send a PM to either myself or Goldknight and we will add you immediately. Once you have been added, you will see The Speakeasy in the list of forums.

Happy posting!

DW
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Just a quick question. Anything can be posted there, correct? Even if it's not controversial and you just want to talk about cels?
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Yep! There is no one around who is going to stop any threads or posts, so of course cel talk is fine. :)

~ DW