*URGENT* anyone interested in a rescue operation?

Auctions on eBay
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

*URGENT* anyone interested in a rescue operation?

Post by Baakay »

I'm not sure how to go about this without totally alerting the person concerned, but here goes...

A certain Betarian is dying to have a certain cel that ends in about 8 hours, but is being horribly outbid.

I'd snag the thing myself but I can't manage the entirety of the price right this moment ... and so wondered if anyone else would be interested in going in on a group purchase surprise sort of deal?

I know, we're all kind of stretched thin... :l But I thought I'd offer the services of my credit card if anyone's willing to chip in a few bucks ... I'd be willing to spring for the bulk of it if it doesn't go TOO awfully high ...

PM me if you're interested/willing to help out... contributions not to be sent unless/until the beast is actually captured...
darksuzaku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by darksuzaku »

PM sent,

also i'm on the rs chat and on the beta chat now if it helps....
Ashura
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ashura »

PM Sent

I'm not a bad girl......

I'm just a good girl being bad for you
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Thanks to everyone who pm'd me with offers to help out. Even people with only a very little bit to spare said they'd help, and that is just amazingly wonderful.

Unfortunately my trigger finger wasn't quite fast enough at the very end, and I got out-sniped... a couple of times... so we're all off the hook.

We gave it a try. :-)