yes
No votes

Total votes: 1

SsjChibbiBrat
Juuyaku - Executive

Brats continuation

Post by SsjChibbiBrat »

Screw you all
(does not apply to people who didnt feck with my auction and people i like) but pudge gold knight and everyone else in the before topic can get bent
hammando you think i do well enough from vegeta alone?
you charging like 4 times what you bought your chibbi trunks for
why you do that?
coz you need the money? how you feel if i email everyone you try and sell it to saying oh he bought it for $50 here have my trunks instead for $30 eh?
A birdee A birdee Goten is A birdee
Evil Hayato
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Evil Hayato »

man this is just wrong. I dont know you brat and please dont put me on your hate list but i just want to know why it always seems like every post i see of yours is always negative>? Youre always fighting with at least one person on here. i did read the before thread and understand why you're mad, but jesus christ for the love of god you know that posting your aggravation wont help you. You know this will be locked within 24 hours. Sure they may have dicked you over somehow but whats complaining going to do when the damage is already done? I hope all goes well with everyone. IM sure allison or sith will say this, but go to PMs man or just talk to CANDYMAN, he can help you... he ll be sure to have a great chat with ya... peace out..
Last edited by Evil Hayato on Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
******IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE GREAT CANDYMAN, MAY THE CANDY BE WITH HIM ALWAYS******
SsjChibbiBrat
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by SsjChibbiBrat »

Thats coz everyone is always out to mess brat around, i get analy screwed by the cel world, and im venting anger that si the point of my posts
A birdee A birdee Goten is A birdee
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

The previous message on this topic was locked by Nightwind.

Now this one is locked as well.

SWolf
.... staying neutral in all this :P

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822