has anyone got in trouble recently with this seller ?

Auctions on eBay
kakarototo

has anyone got in trouble recently with this seller ?

Post by kakarototo »

hi there,i would like to know if anyone on this board has problems with this ebay seller:

jwolfgang1

i ask you this because in the 24 of june he ended some auctions i won one of them and by this time i have not recived nothing yet.anyone know what happen to this guy that in the past he just to be an honest and reliable person?
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

yes, I have dealt with him, it was a few years ago, and everything went fine, I think he has some health issues or something, keep emailing/contacting him, hopefully you'll hear soon, if it's an ebay/paypal transaction you have that certain "safe" time frame to act in, I know it can be really frustrating, the waiting and not hearing anything, and I have heard this about this guy before, but if I recall, he always does come through eventually. Good Luck :wink:
kakarototo

Post by kakarototo »

uchiha615 wrote:yes, I have dealt with him, it was a few years ago, and everything went fine, I think he has some health issues or something, keep emailing/contacting him, hopefully you'll hear soon, if it's an ebay/paypal transaction you have that certain "safe" time frame to act in, I know it can be really frustrating, the waiting and not hearing anything, and I have heard this about this guy before, but if I recall, he always does come through eventually. Good Luck :wink:
thanks for the info uchiha,i hope he is ok
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

The last I heard from him was roughly a week ago where he was waiting for the funds to be accessable so he could mail everything out in one swoop. To be quite honest, I am also a bit worried. The only thing that has kept me from getting fully worried is his excellent fb, his age, and the amount of time he has maintained his ebay account. He was fairly good on email contact until last week. My worry was that something had happened to him -which I expressed to my husband. It is starting to seem more likely that something might have. Cels or not, I really sincerly hope he is ok. He seems like a very friendly and easygoing person.
kakarototo

Post by kakarototo »

pixie_princess wrote:The last I heard from him was roughly a week ago where he was waiting for the funds to be accessable so he could mail everything out in one swoop. To be quite honest, I am also a bit worried. The only thing that has kept me from getting fully worried is his excellent fb, his age, and the amount of time he has maintained his ebay account. He was fairly good on email contact until last week. My worry was that something had happened to him -which I expressed to my husband. It is starting to seem more likely that something might have. Cels or not, I really sincerly hope he is ok. He seems like a very friendly and easygoing person.
The las time i ask him about the status of my purchase he told me that he was waiting that my package was returned to him because he sended my cel by fedex and my shipping address was a po box,then i got suspicious because he has the expirience enough as a seller to not comit that type of mistakes,then i ask him for the tracking number so i can see if that was true and i am still waiting for his response..........

he posted a large lot of Dragonball cels in one auction,i was tempted to enter to that auction but something told me that not to,so i am glad that i didnt enter to that auction ,the last time i saw that auction the bids were something like 300 dlls....
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

I was under the impression that all fedex packages must be signed for. I know ups will leave things w/o signatures though. Do they deliver to po's ? I've only used usps to ship things.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Fedex will leave packages as long as they have a signed waiver on file for you. ;)
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

Thanks for the info Zerospace :D
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

It's been my experience that FedEx won't even accept a package that has a Post Office Box number. It HAS to be a street address. Only the post office can deliver to Post Office boxes.

I sincerely hope you get your item(s)!

That's an awful feeling to have, and unfortunately one I've had recently with a doll sale that went horribly wrong. :(
kakarototo

Post by kakarototo »

It's been my experience that FedEx won't even accept a package that has a Post Office Box number. It HAS to be a street address. Only the post office can deliver to Post Office boxes.

I sincerely hope you get your item(s)!

That's an awful feeling to have, and unfortunately one I've had recently with a doll sale that went horribly wrong

i knew something about that fedex wont accept a package with a P.O box address thats when started my concern,unfortunally with this type of irregularities i realise that jason was lying,thanks that i open a case on ebay i got a full refund,i hope that the others persons that bid on the other jason´s auctions took measures,you are also in to bjd´s aernath?that´s an awesome an creative hobbye, last year i got in to dollfie dreams and till now i have a ¨family¨of 6 XD,(Remi,Bulma,Kenshin,Belldandy,Miku and Goku)
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Really glad to hear you got your refund, Good!! :)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

kakarototo wrote:you are also in to bjd´s aernath?that´s an awesome an creative hobbye, last year i got in to dollfie dreams and till now i have a ¨family¨of 6 XD,(Remi,Bulma,Kenshin,Belldandy,Miku and Goku)
Yup! Found a hobby just as expensive (possibly more so!) and addictive as cels/sketches! :P X| :cry: The little suckers multiply when you're not watching them!
Congratulations on your family! Aren't they fun?!
And glad you got a refund, though getting what you were paying for would have been better. That's what happened for me. After friends threatened legal action, we finally got our money back (was a split), but what we really wanted was the doll.