Fake Sailor Moon Douga

Auctions on eBay
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Fake Sailor Moon Douga

Post by cutiebunny »

I noticed this auction on E-bay this morning - http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAILOR-MOON-LOT ... 232402874a

I don't like that the seller decided to cover up one of the areas where the sequence number should be, and the other has something that looks like "A142" right by Mistress 9's head on the douga on the right. The registration holes are also not the correct size. The seller is not claiming that they're real or not and has instead opted with a "What you see is what you get" message in their description.

I'm not accusing the seller of being the original artist of these items as a couple years ago, there was a seller that had made countefeit Sailor Moon douga from several images found on RS.

But yeah, the sketches are all fake.
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Re: Fake Sailor Moon Douga

Post by Sui Kune »

That's yet another eBay account of our old "friend" Pixelmari/Mary Walker. :x Sailormoon Collectors on LJ continually has updates on what accounts she uses, it's really honestly getting pathetic at this point.

graymouser
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by graymouser »

Wow, I didn't know she is still around. Its been at least 10 years, and she is still pulling this kind of thing?
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Post by Sui Kune »

Yep. @_@ She's also on Etsy under glittergaragesales, and she's been obsessively trying to get back into the Sailormoon Collectors community, to the point of actually having had a SPY there. What I would give for the authorities to finally be called on her, she must have stolen thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of stuff over the years.

Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

anime-beta members,

Well mary walker is back again , she is like a bad cold , she keeps coming back for more. Wish she would have learned her lesson , but everyone now knows about her . Bet the bidder is probably a newbee , feel bad for the person though. but this forum has given out a lot of data about her.

starfighter
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Did any of you guys realize she's got a link to her Etsy shop in that listing? Uhh.. that's very much banned by eBay (no outside shop links in listings). Hit the "report item" link and let them know! (I already did, but multiple reports will hopefully get it taken down).