Rekka's Goodies on eBay!

Auctions on eBay
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Rekka's Goodies on eBay!

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Wow, it's been YEARS since I've done anything on eBay... and since I'm looking for all possible ways to make funds during my in between jobs time, I need any help I can get. Here's link of currently running auctions. I may be adding some more non-cel related goodies soon, too. Thanks for looking!!

View my auctions here!!
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Re: Rekka's Goodies on eBay!

Post by teggacat »

Rekka Alexiel wrote:Wow, it's been YEARS since I've done anything on eBay... and since I'm looking for all possible ways to make funds during my in between jobs time, I need any help I can get. Here's link of currently running auctions. I may be adding some more non-cel related goodies soon, too. Thanks for looking!!

View my auctions here!!

Best on your sales!!!, looks like some really decent cels, I've already added one to my watch list X|
[trying to behave really stinks X| ]
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

teggacat wrote:Best on your sales!!!, looks like some really decent cels, I've already added one to my watch list X|
[trying to behave really stinks X| ]
Thank you!! And I know what you mean. It's sooo hard being good!! I fail most of the time with that... :p

I've added the last couple auctions for a while. So far, this is the current list of series titles up for auction:

All Purpose Cultural Catgirl NukuNuku *
Ayashi no Ceres *
Elementalors
Elf Princess Rane *
Flame of Recca
Galaxy Warrior Rai
Generator Gawl *
Gulliver Boy *
Legend of Lemnear
Magic Knights Rayearth *
Makyou Gaiden Le Deus *
Maze *
Nazca *
Ogre Slayer *
Oh My Goddess
PlatinumHugen Ordian *
Record of Lodoss War *
Sorcerer Hunters *
Super Atragon
Tekkaman Blade
Utsunomiko *
Weiss Kreuz *
Yotoden
Zenki *

Thanks again for looking!! :D
Last edited by Rekka Alexiel on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

And I'm a moron. I just found a bunch of matching/unmatching sketches for the cels on eBay. Let me update the list above which ones DO include sketches. *AND* I've just made images of all the sketches and posted them on the auction pages. :D
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

The first batch of my auctions will be ending in a bout 9-10 hours... so it will be an early morning end for the east coast US. Silly Japan time zone... Sorry about that! :p

Thanks for looking! :D
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rekka.alexiel/m ... =12&_rdc=1
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Hmm, looks like it's been about two years since I've used eBay? It was a pain trying to figure out how everthing's changed, but I've managed to put up a bunch of cels during the no insertion fee time period. Please have a look if you're interested!

Item Listings
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

I'm still in the process of adding items to eBay, but they recently deleted several of my auctions because I included links to my site for more scans and apparently it's against their rules to charge additional handling fees. Seriously, what has eBay turned into?

I've also added some paper goods including settei from Togainu no Chi, genga/douga sets from Nabari no Ou, Honey and Clover, and Super Robot Wars OG. There's also a conte from Yami no Matsuei, Episode 6.

Items that are not sold will be given back to Mandarake or Tsuboi-san in Nakano, so please use this chance if you're interested in anything.
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Many cels in the first batch that I put on eBay will be ending in the next hour. Please have a look if you're interested in anything. :3

eBay Listings