Beware of sailor_stelly_krueger !!

Auctions on eBay
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Beware of sailor_stelly_krueger !!

Post by guerrierinconnu »

Dear friends

Beware of the ebayer : sailor_stelly_krueger
She's from Australia. She bid on cel at a high level and win it but one day after she says she won''t pay...
1 sold an anime cel from Sailor Moon at 100 euros
1 guy has made an offer on it and she went to bid on it 18 times until she was the best auctionner on it at 226 euros (the other guy had directly put 1 bid at 225 at the beginnong of the auction )

and now she dares to accuse me the other guy is my friend and intentionnaly put 225 euros ! °___°
She 's totally insane !

So i've blacklisted here, do the same if you sell sailor Moon anime cels...
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Beware of sailor_stelly_krueger !!

My God !
I never saw such behavior !!
The girl has finally paid to avoid a claim from ebay and just for the pleasure to put me a negative feedback because I told her that she was not honest and I would blacklisted her …
It’s really amazing and absolutely not honest… I’m so furious !
Never see that in 10 years on collecting end selling anime cels…
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

wow, that's really frustrating, it really pulled your average down too.......
[for the record I am eyeing up one of your listed cels..so not to worry I know you're a reliable seller/collector]
:cheers
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Thank you for your support dear friend

And my God it's more terrible ....She has blocked her paypal paiement afew minutes ago
Fortunately i was gone into my paypal account to see the money when i saw it °__°, her package was ready to go tomorrow morning

In 2 days this mad girl has destroyed my reputation on ebay....

pay an item the morning, put a negative feedback a few minutes after and block her paiement a few hours after :badass

Waouh.....I have sent messages to ebay but i know it can be long....very long

Blacklist her urgently dear friends ! She's a really danger for all of us (and particularly for sailor moon lovers & sellers)
RePete
Anime Geek

Post by RePete »

Man she sounds like absolute dirtbag scum. Will be blacklisting her.

Hope ebay can sort things out for you :)
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

eBay cancealed the comment but left the negative evaluation & bad stars.... :bawl

My reputation is destroyed on ebay....sniff...

I think i will close my account before the end of the year.

I can't sell on this damned site if they don't protect sellers from insane buyers.

I have explained to them the madness of this (a buyer who paid a item, put negative feedback a few minutes after and blocked his paiement at the end of the same day...) but they said "It's technicaly impossible to canceal the evaluation"
ebay = Prehistory !!

Now thanks to this i think nobody will buy some cels from me....It was for my wife who need money...it's a terrible thing...
Windgrace21

Post by Windgrace21 »

I don't see that one bit of bogus feedback being some deathblow to your selling ability. I think the biggest thing is it takes away from a nice, even 100% score.
Buyers know though on eBay that other buyers can be psychotic sometimes and that, especially as you sell more and more, you're bound to get a ding here or
there. It could even be something out of your control like the mailman folded the item and crammed it into a mailbox (too bad, that's your fault -1). Don't forget,
people get to see your response to the negative feedback as well and that only serves to help your case. I'll say this as well: Continue to put up cels that nice and
you won't have any problems tempting buyers. Best of luck avoiding more "wankers" in the future ;)
Mr_Chris

Post by Mr_Chris »

I would contact eBay again. I thought they could remove feedback under certain circumstances.
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Thanks Windgrace21
sadly Mr_Chris , ebay won't cancealed the feedback (and the one star she put me everywhere...)
and she doesn't want to canceal the deal so i will pay comission for nothing....Its a disaster because money was for my wife.

I hope i will sell some othes cels to responsible people but all is folowed and bever bidded...I think the economic context is hard these days... so it doesn't help me.

It shows us how ebay's system is very fragile. Non adapted against this kind of behavior.

I will buy some stuff to have new positive feedbacks, we'll see.

Thanks all for your support, it is well apreciated

Kisses from France :)
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

As a regular seller on eBay, this really pisses me off! Especially that eBay won't remove the negative feedback and low DSRs (the star ratings), given that I'm quite sure they have complete access to your conversations with this buyer. They're always claiming that their "new system" every fall and spring will better protect sellers from scamming buyers, but considering how much weight they give to DSRs, it's amazing that they allow a$$hat buyers like this to abuse them. *sigh* And now, buyers must initiate a transaction cancellation, otherwise it hurts the seller's "defect rate". Way to go, eBay. Ugh!

Thanks for the warning on this buyer, even though I don't sell Sailor Moon artwork, I always worry about running into someone like this.

** I should note.. I have some old negs on my account from idiot buyers, too. Respond to the feedback and don't worry too much about it. Your otherwise excellent reputation will prevail ;). **
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

I have sent another mail to ebay customers sevice because the girl has put another comment.
but she's true :badass => She's very lucky to be at more than one thousand kms from me :badass
I really want to kick her big ass....This girl is totally mad and psychotic !

and you are true zerospace , ebay can read all your messages.
They perfectly know the situation but do not act to protect the seller...
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

What you might consider is posting your story in the Seller discussion board and see if any more experienced Ebay sellers can give you advise and maybe help you contact higher ups that may well be able to do something.
http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Thanks
I will write my story there !
Mr_Chris

Post by Mr_Chris »

Calling them is always better than emailing. imo.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

JWR wrote:What you might consider is posting your story in the Seller discussion board and see if any more experienced Ebay sellers can give you advise and maybe help you contact higher ups that may well be able to do something.
http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db
I have never seen anyone get anywhere with eBay on the messaging boards, honestly. The best action people seem to get out of eBay is when they file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I've always considered that move as a last resort, should eBay ever completely screw me over by allowing a buyer to scam me out of an item and money.

I would also agree that phone calls give better results than emails or other electronic forms of communication.