2017: FY, ARIA, Kaibutsu Oujo, My-HiME, SM, Escaflowne

Auctions on eBay
redwolf
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

2017: FY, ARIA, Kaibutsu Oujo, My-HiME, SM, Escaflowne

Post by redwolf »

It's 2017, and I'm finally back to throw more stuff to the wind. I just put up the first items ever from my Aria collection as well as items from various other series, sketches and cels.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=252 ... _Auction=1

Currently listed is production artwork from the following series:
--ARIA the Animation/Natural: Alicia, Aika/Alice, Akari, and a President Aria. The cat ends Monday the 13th, the others next weekend.
--Escaflowne (the movie), lowered price.
--Fushigi Yugi. A pickup only auction of a giant pan cel of Tamahome. ***The shipping cost is probably prohibitive, and I apologize for that. This ends in a few days, midweek. I've added new pictures to the auction, close ups.
--My-HiME sets, two new
--Princess Resurrection /Kaibutsu Oujo. Liza Wildman sets
--Sailor Moon. Couple small cels.
--Probably won't be putting up new auctions for a while after these end.

Thank you for looking! Feel free to send me a message here or on eBay if you have any questions. I also have collectibles other than cels up for auction.
Last edited by redwolf on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 am, edited 14 times in total.
redwolf

Anpanman, Ikki Tousen, Jubei-chan, Rozen Maiden, Di Gi Charat

Post by redwolf »

More things listed tonight, including some starting as low as $3. Will very soon add some terrible short versions of series names to the post title.

--Anpanman rough sketches
--Ikki Tousen complete cuts
--Jubei-chan cels (set of two)
--small Rozen Maiden sketch set
--small Di Gi Charat set

More to come, possibly next week. Thank you for looking.
redwolf

AMG, Escaflowne, Maze, etc.

Post by redwolf »

Yesterday I listed a few cels with "Make an Offer" options. In addition, all the series listed above are still on auction.

--Urd from Ah! My Goddess the Movie (with TV bonus)
--Keiichi and Urd, also from the movie, sidecar racing scene
--Escaflowne movie, cel set of two. Jajuka and Jajuka/Dilandau.
--Maze cel of Solude and Rapier that I alas have never identified (partially due to the fact I never actually saw the series)

There was a Tsukikage Ran set, but it already sold.

I am most certainly open to offers on all of them, so feel free to drop me a message. More will likely be listed later this week.
redwolf

CCS, HP, Negima, Strawberry Panic, Twin Spica, Akazukin +

Post by redwolf »

New auctions posted tonight:

--Mahou Sensei Negima set of Sayo, Kazumi, Asuna, Nodoka, etc.
--Akazukin Chacha cel of Riiya
--Hyper Police cel of Natsuki, Batanen, Tommy
--Card Captor Sakura BG/layout sets
--Twin Spica sketch lot
--Strawberry Panic OP and episode rough sketches/layouts

And I may list Mahoraba cuts of sketches tomorrow...maybe.

Tomorrow night, the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni sketch set will come to an end.

Feel free to contact me and ask any questions at all!
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: The Gutting. Anpan, Ikki, Jubei, Rozen, Di Gi, Higurashi, Negima, CCS, Twin Spica, Hyper Police, Akazukin, StoPa

Post by Gonzai »

Was nice to see the Hikaru No Go auction go for the most. Makes my heart happy.
Nice to know that I am not the only person who loves the series!! ^_^
redwolf

Re: The Gutting. Anpan, Ikki, Jubei, Rozen, Di Gi, Negima, CCS, Twin Spica, Hyper Police, Akazukin, StoPa

Post by redwolf »

I was surprised at first, but I maybe shouldn't have been. There's a reason I bought them in the first place, and I'm happy I was able to own them. I am glad they are going to a big fan.

----
On a still active auctions note, got a few things ending tonight, including the Jubei-chan cels and sketches from Ikki Tousen, Anpanman and more. Later today when I am able, I will tackle some packing to get ready to ship out today/tomorrow at the latest. :)
redwolf

Ranma, My-HiME ep26, lowered BINs, relisted, etc

Post by redwolf »

Listed a couple new auctions:

--Two Ranma 1/2 cels of Ranma and Akane.
--Thirteen sketches from the finale (final episode, ep 26) of My-HiME

Also relisted the Ikki Tousen sketches at a lower starting price. The BINs for the Escaflowne and AMG cels have been lowered.

Still up for auction are the OP Strawberry Panic sketches (+ more), Akazukin Chacha cel, Hyper Police cel, Twin Spica sketch lot, CCS layouts & BGs, and a large Mahou Sensei Negima set.
Trudy
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: The Gutting. Ranma 1/2, My-HiME, Ikki, Negima, CCS, Twin Spica, Hyper Police, Akazukin, Strawberry Panic

Post by Trudy »

Ack, did I miss your Escaflowne cel? What did you sell?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it! I'm going to signal boost it for you! :) I know at least one person in the fandom that's a movie diehard, so maybe this will be up her alley!
Actively Collecting:
Escaflowne, Gokinjo Monogatari, Infinite Ryvius, Record of Lodoss War, Revolutionary Girl Utena
Looking for select cels from:
CardCaptor Sakura, Daria, Fushigi Yuugi, Gall Force, Gokinjo Monogatari, Gunsmith Cats, Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl, Kaito St. Tail, Magic Knight Rayearth, Oniisama E, Please Save My Earth, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Looking for production artwork from:
Ashita no Nadja, Full Metal Panic!, Juuni Kokki, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, NANA, Princess Tutu
redwolf

Re: The Gutting. Ranma 1/2, My-HiME, Ikki, Negima, CCS, Twin Spica, Hyper Police, Akazukin, Strawberry Panic

Post by redwolf »

Nope! I think I forgot to add that to the list up top entirely. *shifty eyes*

Thank you for the signal boost! I'm open to offers on that auction, too.
redwolf

Lupin III, MKR, Mahoraba, more My-HiME

Post by redwolf »

Listed a few Lupin cels (in a lot), Magic Knight Rayearth cel of Nova, a Mahoraba sketch set, and more My-HiME lots (up to a total of three lots now). Please check them out!
redwolf

Rayearth, Lupin, Mahoraba auctions end tonight, and...

Post by redwolf »

My Magic Knight Rayearth, Lupin and Mahoraba auctions end tonight. The BINs on the Escaflowne, AMG, and Maze cels were lowered again last week. I'll be ending all my auctions in about a week due to upcoming trips. I will hopefully get around to listing some new things and re-listing the things that didn't sell either later this year or early next.

Thank you again to everyone who has checked out my auctions!
redwolf

Auctions ending soon: AMG, Escaflowne, Maze

Post by redwolf »

If anyone has been interested in sending an offer or even just a message of interest about any of these, feel free to contact me. I am most definitely open to offers/messages on these cels (whether they have a Best Offer option or not) as well as what remains in my gallery (conri.rubberslug.com). I will be taking the cel auctions down very soon, probably today or tomorrow. I'll still be interested in selling them after that point, however.
redwolf

2017: ARIA, AMG, MKR, Kaibutsu Oujo, My-HiME, Maze, Escaflowne, Simoun, etc

Post by redwolf »

Put up a few more items! This message is in the first post now as well. 8)

It's 2017, and I'm finally back to throw more stuff to the wind. I just put up the first items ever from my Aria collection as well as items from various other series, sketches and cels.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=252 ... _Auction=1

Currently listed is production artwork from the following series:
--Ah! My Goddess. Two separate cels, and one sketch set.
--ARIA the NATURAL. Sketches of Akari, Aika, and Alice.
--Di Gi Charat. Small sketch set.
--Escaflowne (the movie), set of two cels of Jajuka and Dilandau.
--Fushigi Yugi. A pickup only auction of a giant pan cel of Tamahome. *** I did add a shipping option, and it's about as expensive as I expected, mostly because I plan to pack it like a tank and it will be oversized and weighty.
--Magic Knight Rayearth. Nova cel.
--Mahoraba: Heartful Days. Two full cuts of sketches. Sayoko, Asami, Yukio & Johnny, Momo and the Bonsai Tree. Also Tamami and Juice Container.
--Maze. Cel of Solude & Rapier.
--My-HiME. Multiple sketch lots. Tate, Mikoto and Mai, Midori Mikoto and Shiho, and roughs from episode 26 of Midori, Shizuru, Akane, Yukino, and more.
--Princess Resurrection /Kaibutsu Oujo. Sketch sets of Hime and Hiro, Reiri Liza and Hime, Sherwood and Hiro, and Hime /Hiro/Liza/Reiri/Flandre/Sawawa.
--Simoun. Rough sketch and Ganga lot. Aaeru, Mamiina, Paraietta, Wauf.
--more to be added at some point in the future.

Thank you for looking! Feel free to send me a message here or on eBay if you have any questions. I also have collectibles other than cels up for auction.
Last edited by redwolf on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
redwolf

Added a couple more..

Post by redwolf »

Added another Aria, tiny Rozen Maiden, and not so tiny Spice and Wolf auctions. 8) Thanks again to all that look.
redwolf

FY auction update

Post by redwolf »

I pulled the Fushigi Yugi auction of the massive Tamahome cel and relisted it with a shipping option. The reason shipping is so expensive especially for those on the east coast of the USA is because of the size and weight of the box and cardboard necessary to fortify it. Hopefully like a tank. I m still worried about shipping, but I feel adding it is the best way to see that he finds a good new home. And I was lucky enough to notice this giant box I'd forgotten about. The box is actually an archival safe art storage box, and I think it should be quite sturdy with extra layers beefing it up.

Also, I should add at least a couple more auctions by the weekend. Keep an eye out!