What did you watch last?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Uende wrote:
kisara wrote:[shadow=yellow]BAN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/shadow]
Let me second that :)
hehe I knew you'd understand. :)
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

TV: I don't remember.. I don't watch too much TV
DVD: LotR: FotR extended edition, Brak Show season 1 dvd, Farscape Season 2/3 dvds
COMPUTER: Naruto 140, Basilisk 4
THEATRE: Star Wars Episode III
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by hobbywhelmed »

Lol. I feel like I'm the only person around who hasn't managed to click into productive torrenting. I've managed to find a couple of manga I wanted, but that's about it.

I'm grateful for the transients on ebay. Hey, I buy lots of legit dvds. I just like to see the end of a series before I commit to a long-term relationship! Been let down too many times!
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

hobbywhelmed wrote:Lol. I feel like I'm the only person around who hasn't managed to click into productive torrenting.
Probably just as well, given our esteemed high court's take on things :-)

What did I watch last? Finished up Fantastic Children, finally. :-)

TV? Some history channel thing in the hotel room... I love those weird little tidbits of information.

DVD? Um.... I think the last one was one of my Naruto discs with the excellent Engrish. :-)
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

DVD MOVIE: A Tale of Two Sisters (Korean Horror)
DVD TV SHOW : Agatha Christie's Poirot Cllection
VHS MOVIE: Dirty Pair; Project Eden (for them 12,984th time)
VHS TV SHOW: Good Eats; More Juicy Meats (cooking show)
TV : ... Teletubbies. .. shut up, I have 2 kids. >_< XD
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Rain, The Little Girl and My Letter (Amateur Anime)(decent - 5.3):
For an amateur anime I thought it was pretty well done. The backgrounds were decent. I'm still confused as to the meaning of it all however. If someone could explain to me what the letter was supposed to signify I would appreciate it. ?^_^?

Bleach 38 (fairly good - 6.0):
A lot more enjoyable to me than the last two episodes were. It had a lot of frantic action and decent amount of suspense. The next episode looks to be even cooler than this one. 8O

Kami-chu! 1 (decent - 5.4):
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/kamichu/
The first new series of the July Season. The first episode felt very Ghibli-esk to me. It was a pleasant surprise. The animation is decent enough to give me a bit of a feeling of actually being in Japan similar to what the Ghibli anime do (like "I Can Hear the Sea"). This could be an interesting series for me.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Saw Howl's Moving Castle for the first time tonight. /lv
Drool Drool Drool!!!!!

I especially like the part when
Howl's hair turns orange, and he goes all primadona. LMAO!!!
When I got home, I was on a Miyazaki high, so I popped in Porco Rosso for the first time. This was a bit of a mistake, since you really can't appreciate Marco's character after viewing the hunk that is Howl :drool :drool :drool

After the movie was over, I turned to my lil sis and said, "MMM, Porco Rosso." She gave me this weird look and said, "That's gross." :crazy 'Course, I followed it up with "MMM, Porco Rosso on a bun. So that's where they got those huge slabs of bacon in Howl's." :rollin Sorry piggy, you just can't compete with Hunky . . . err . . . Howl.

Sorry to all that guys who read this squealing fangirl mush :cucu <--That's me

Oh, just to let you know, I did appreciate all of the other characters, too. I liked 'em all. Spent much of the movie rolling on the floor laughing /heh --metiphorically speaking, of course. Theatre floors are much too sticky to actually pull a stunt like that. :^^:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I don't think that's very polite.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

What's not polite about it, Cloud?

I think you're stalking me again. If anyone's not polite, it's you!! j/k, ya cute lil bot :wink:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

The opposite of polite about it you?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Well, we have the cable disconnected for the summer :wow: so no live tv for us here. (Haven't missed it really!) So last night for the first time in over a year, we dug the old VCR out of the garage sale pile, plugged it in and watched a classic Dr. Who episode, The Talons of Weng Chiang, followed up with a marvelous episode of PG Wodehouse's Jeeves and Wooster from its Masterpiece Theatre run. Kind of a weird combination of shows, but they are two of my small-screen favorites.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Mary Shelley. :-)
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

No, Cloud dear, I'm just plain Shellie. I believe you're thinking of Frankenstein's author. (Wish that was me!! :))
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Thanks for telling me that I am thinking of Frankenstein's author.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

TV: 6 Feet Under
DVD Series: Finshed a rental of King of Bandit Jing final disc. Surreal!!!
DVD Movie: Nausicaa - Now I have greater respect for bugs and mold.
COMPUTER:Genshiken - so I can better understand those Japanese Otaku boys.
THEATRE: Howl's Moving Castle - Loved it!

Bleach 38 is out? Oh no! I had everything shut down & unplugged because of a whole bunch of thunderstorms! Gotta download it NOW!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No wait!? What is this?Jump Festa? Spoilers? I don't know if I should watch it or not!
Last edited by vapalla on Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/