Anyone Wanna See Saw Too... err II...?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Anyone Wanna See Saw Too... err II...?

Post by BleedingOrange »

I'm thinking about going Friday. Anyone else going to see it? Anyone seen it already? Is it worth going to... better or worse than the original?

I personally LOVED the surprise ending to the first one and I don't care what anyone says... NOBODY saw that coming. lol. :P
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I'm not sure if I like it. I'm not sure if I like the surprise ending to the first one. What is it like? What do you care about, bleeding orange ?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
thrance
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by thrance »

ive not seen the first one, but i saw the second one,and i liked it tons
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Post by xKAKASHIx »

Me too...i didnt see the first one but i saw saw II lol...it was pretty good they do refer to the first movie so i bet u dont miss alot.
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
Kujaku

Post by Kujaku »

Both were sick and twisted. Liked both...please remember if you are easily freaked out, then its not for you.
thrance

Post by thrance »

Kujaku wrote:Both were sick and twisted. Liked both...please remember if you are easily freaked out, then its not for you.
i know this is rather stupid of me to ask, but im curious as to why it was sick and twisted to you?

i think the end part, at first i was like grrr, but then remembering back through the movie, i was very glad it ended as it did.

i dont know if the writer had any message etc behind the movie, but to me, it totaly showed just how scewed society/morality etc is
ogr81vegeta
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ogr81vegeta »

I liked the first one, but haven't seen the second one yet. If I get a chance, I'm going to try to go see it.
"Falling from heaven is not as difficult as surviving the impact"
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

I saw both of them. Its a great movie but messes with your head tons. I was going crazy throughout the whole movie. But it was a great movie. I would want to go see it again whenever i can. (Warning: if you feel like commiting suicide, do not go see this movie) :P
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

I wanna see it too, the first was pretty cool, yet disturbing. That puppet thing on the tricycle gives me nightmares tho...it's just damn freaky! Is it in the second? LoL
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Is it too the first was pretty cool yet disturbing a movie?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Ronin wrote:I wanna see it too, the first was pretty cool, yet disturbing. That puppet thing on the tricycle gives me nightmares tho...it's just damn freaky! Is it in the second? LoL
I thought the puppet thingy was hilarious. Especially when he was riding it towards that one girl in the first one. I couldnt stop laughing lolol. Well you have to watch it to see if it is in the second one....
Bevhippy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Bevhippy »

I watched the original and really liked it but I'm yet to see the new one, I'll get around to it eventually.

If anyone is interested check out

http://rebirth.saw2.com/rebirth/

Its a sort of prequel to the original done as an animated comic.
Its meant to give an insight into Jigsaw's past. Its quite good.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". You enjoy it.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Kujaku

Post by Kujaku »

thrance wrote: i know this is rather stupid of me to ask, but im curious as to why it was sick and twisted to you?

but to me, it totaly showed just how scewed society/morality etc is
So you don't think capturing and then putting people in positions like that isn't sick and twisted? Yes, it did show how screwed society was.
thrance

Post by thrance »

Kujaku wrote:
thrance wrote: i know this is rather stupid of me to ask, but im curious as to why it was sick and twisted to you?

but to me, it totaly showed just how scewed society/morality etc is
So you don't think capturing and then putting people in positions like that isn't sick and twisted? Yes, it did show how screwed society was.
in general yeah, i sure wouldnt want to be in such a situation. but then, each of them, aside from the two, which you know who <trying not to give anything away> seemingly deserved it, specialy two of them, again im sure you can guess who.

to me, it was like, an extreme batman, dealing with vigilantism, living and squandering life, broken justice systems and people getting tired of it.