Photoshop Elements 2 layers tips

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

:rollin
4_degree
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by 4_degree »

shellie wrote:I always wondered how the gundam knew who was in the cockpit area and why Domon didn't end up wearing the pink suit and thong sometimes! :D
Why do you think he's making the faces that he is? The thong is under the already tight-fitting shrinky-dink suit.

"This hand of mine is glowing red... the burning sensation tells me I need to see a doctor." -Domon (well, at least that's what I think he should be saying)
"Can't sleep... clowns will eat me."
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Ahhh, but if you'd watched the first episode, you'd know Domon ain't wearin' nothin' under that shrinkydink suit. ;)

(I didn't realize that until the 3rd or 4th time I'd seen it... watched the CN version for a year where he is wearing black boxers, but when you buy the official boxset -- Voila! Nothin'! .... shellie --> "8O wha??" heehee! )
4_degree
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by 4_degree »

So that's why he's always in such a bad mood... he's got nothing down there :D
I knew they showed Rain naked later in the series, but I wasn't aware they also had a few fan shots of Domon in the mix. So you got your money's worth buying the box set, then, eh? :rollin
"Can't sleep... clowns will eat me."
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

heeheehee! Naaah. It's a wonderfully undetailed PG kind of shot. Which is dandy with me... I honestly prefer to see the characters with their clothes on. :) (I'm old and square in that respect! ;)) I think Domon looks quite fetching in spandex, and Rain is much sexier wearing the shrinkwrap suit than she is in the shots where she is wearing nothing at all. Some things are better left to the imagination. :)