So, whats for lunch?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

So, whats for lunch?

Post by ZombieBunny »

I am soooo bored right now.
I am at home, on the couch, on a billion different medications and now with a pulled muscle in my back :l ....

I have a consultation coming up for my surgery that I am not looking forward to :hurt:
Probably going to tell me they found something else wrong with me!

But hey... at least I get yummy fish sticks and fruit for lunch ^_^

How about you?
How is your day going and what did you have for lunch?
You've finally fallen to the bloodlust of beasts...
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

I’m at work, doing a large watercolor painting of pumpkins (it’ll end up printed on a garden flag if it turns out okay.).

Eating lunch right now – hummus and spinach sandwich with green beans, grapefruit and yogurt.

Pretty nice day so far, something I’ve been needing pretty desperately. ^__^

Hope your consultation goes smoothly and you start feeling better soon.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Trying to get boards cleared to start my online course on Religion in American Life and Thoughts (but the #1 person wanted to make some revisions in it, and I'm waiting to see if I'm teaching the 2008 version or the 2010 version). Got word that the op-ed I did on the "Ground Zero Mosque" was accepted by the Philadelphia Inquirer. Did a little scanning toward my "Back to School" RS gallery Upgrade 2010.06.

Juice, pills, two English muffins with a tablespoon each of peanut butter, and a quarter of a cantaloupe, cut in thin slivers. (The best of the season so far, I thought).
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Had a fun day at work, really, I did :) There were these four dogs running around the road out front of my work, so me and another girl went out to catch them so they wouldn't get hit by the morning work traffic. Eventually we found where they lived and took them home. Someone there had left the fence gate open. I had a blast rescuing, well more like playing, with these four dogs!! Good thing the place I work at is real laid back, not a word was said to me about screwing around for an hour...and for lunch I had vanilla yogurt, cottage cheese and cheez itz, didn't want to be totally healthy....Take Care ZB!!!
tenzink
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by tenzink »

Lunch = homemade muffins (blueberry and banana using honey instead of sugar!), coffee and lots of water. I believe in second breakfasts!

Workwise, alternating between scanning some cels, unpacking about 24 boxes of personal effects shipped to me yesterday. Basically my entire life in asia from 1978-1990 got shipped to me, eep. Its a busy day but at least I meet the man for coffee in an hour or two ^^

Also, my cat is parked firmly on my lap, securing what calm she can before our 7 month old bengal kitten wakes up and comes looking for her.
jcaliff
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by jcaliff »

Still at work, bored beyond all reason. I had chicken and broccoli from the Chinese place in the food court at the mall. Very exciting. :)
Image Image
Hector the Collector loved these things with all his soul,
Loved them more than shining diamonds, loved them more than glistenin' gold.
Hector called to all the people,"Come and share my treasure trunk!"
And all the silly sightless people came and looked...and called it junk.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Today I got my dental bill straightened out. I walked and mailed all my bills out. For some reason it's still cool out here for this time of year. The ocean breeze is slightly nippy. I've also been trying to get the files I need so I can burn more files from CD to DVD. I've done nearly all the files from M to H and I'm on "I" now.

For lunch I had a McDonald's hamburger and fries. So I'm getting more fat out here. :?
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

How your consultation goes a-okay!
:hello
As scary as surgery sounds, its really no biggie.
Its the recoop that comes after that can be a drag.
(Daytime tv and nasty bland food-- yuck!)
Well food-wise I guess it depends on what kind of surgery.
:emb

Still at work and probably will be for next 2 hrs. :messed
I got a couple big projects w/ insane deadlines
just yesterday so looks like next 2 months
I'm booked solid which means working straight thru
weekends and nights-- o.. joy. :? :tongue

Lunch was probably the only silver lining of the day.
I treated me and cel senpai to some yummy subs at a
mom-n-pop and a banana for dessert.

:dban
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

I just finished my lunch on living room couch at home while watching memories off ova. made myself a sandwish with lettuce, tomato and can tuna and found some iced plume tea inside frige...kinda nutritious I think. tho in 10 minutes I'll have to leave for 6+hours of work which I hate..kinda sucks lol
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Post by crackpot27 »

My day started out with a headache, but ended with me getting a new mascot on my desk, so 50-50 :P I think I'll name him Spike seeing as how he was part of the headache :^^:
And for lunch I had some kind of healty start sweet and sour chicken and and vanilla pudding which was good, but I'm still trying to figure out what the red veggie mixed in was. It didn't really tasted like much of anything. That'll be my awe inspiring mystery today, stupid thing to wonder about, but still way better than thinking about work :ZzZz:

Hope your consultation goes well :D
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Since I'm working on Japan Time(read: Graveyard shift) for the remainder of this week, I still haven't had my lunch. But today's special is...

Homemade chicken katsu
Steamed brown rice
Strawberries
Pilfer Muffins (Leftover Blueberry Muffins from Sweet Tomatoes)

Darn...now I'm hungry...and I have three and half more hours until lunch...

Curses, Zunny, for making such a delicious topic :P
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Today was pretty laid back: shopping at an estate sale and the local thrift stores. Lunch with a friend of mine at a local coney island consisted of lemon rice soup and an egg salad sandwich. :)

After lunch I cleaned up my storage unit and got rid of a bunch of items. Set aside a ton of manga and dvds for future sale. I also dealt with my currently running eBay auctions and photographed kimonos for the next round.
Blaster
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Blaster »

Vegemite sandwiches! Traditional Aussie lunch :P
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Man, I knocked out lol

Everything listed on here sounds so yummy ^___^

At least everyone had a good day too :wink:
You've finally fallen to the bloodlust of beasts...
JuniorMintKiss
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by JuniorMintKiss »

I just came home from work, which was hectic. The county fair is in town, so we have had a lot of travelers at work; I only managed to scarf down a soft bean burrito with sour cream. *YUM!*
Now I am filling out checks, ready to send some bills off...mortgage, student loan, and the power bill. Just another day in the life of... :P