It's baaack! "Heroes" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Cloud wrote:If the cheerleader really going to save the world is, then I'll be very surprised.
Really? Me too, Cloud.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I'm glad we agree, wELCOME cONSUMER. ""? Me, wELCOME cONSUMER ?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
OnWingedFeet
Anime Geek

Post by OnWingedFeet »

I know I haven't piped up before on this thread, but I'd also like to say how much I enjoy this show. On the cheerleader saving the world, it might not actually be her. Peter seems to be learning to use the powers of people even when he's no longer in contact with them. So maybe it's not the cheerleader herself, but Peter's use of her power that saves the world. His command was to save her so he could obtain that power. Of course, something tells me she does still have a larger role to play, especially now that we've seen who her father is.

Just my rambling thoughts.
How many software programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
None, that's a hardware problem.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

STAN FUCKING LEE!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I can see you.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

OHHHHH my god!!!!! That ending was just... wow! How emotional. I guess if there was ever any doubt about Claire's dad, that's now dispelled. What a noble act on his part, I really didn't know he had it in him.

Just incredible. Looking forward to next week, for the Spider-Man 3 preview 8O :love:
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

I actually had tears in my eyes. What a great character. But you have to know that he will end up searching for her now that he doesn't remember. What a moment that will be. And we know Parkman will be fine. That lady is working as a double agent.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

I wish I had Hiro's power, so I could travel forward in time to April 23rd and see Peter kick Sylar's ass all over the room! Poor Mohinder. I hope he sticks around for more(pun intended). What an idiot. How about killing the bastard and THEN taking the spinal fluid?! Damn I can't wait!
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Malcolm McDowell at the end was the best part.

Can't wait to see Spider-Man 3. 8O 8O 8O 8O
purple solution 181

Post by purple solution 181 »

Hi hi!

I haven't posted in this thread as yet, cos... well, I didn't realise there was a thread about Heroes :l

As I live in Australia, we are just having the episodes air here, we just had episode 5 - the one where Claire meets her 'real' parents and Peter is talking to Hiro and his friend (can't remember his name, sorry), Nicky's hubby comes back etc, etc...

SO, while I don't want any real spoilers to the show (I've only been skim reading) but what I do want to say is that I became hooked on this show with the first episode and I can't wait till the next week when it's on - it's aired Wednesday nights at 8.30pm.

My fav character is Hiro, I think he's so cute and really think this show can either go really well, or really poorly. But it's a fav of mine and pretty much the only show I watch on nightly TV lol. :)
I'm ready
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

Time once again to revive the old Heroes thread. This show is still my favorite on TV. Peter's character is becoming even better than I thought. And the end of the episode, with Hiro meeting his alter ego was very cool. But I wonder if that is actually his future self, or simply Sylar using that girl's power to morph into others. I was glad to see Isaac go. His character had run its course, and Sylar needed to get his edge back to be a convincing villain again.

Any other thoughts?
Labinnah

Post by Labinnah »

I'm not caught up with the series, unfortunetly :( But I will show ya'll these shirts -
http://www.mutant-america.com/eclipse.htm
http://www.mutant-america.com/heroes.htm
monkeyboy
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator
Location: Heading for the 90's...Living in the wild wild West...

Post by monkeyboy »

bh, I agree the show is excellent! I still find myself wanting more when the episode ends. It's amazing how fast a hour can fly by! :O

Personally can't wait to learn what Peter's mom can do?!?

Syler's painting of Nathan was intriguing. Is that how Syler sees him or is that the true Nathan of the future?
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

Well, I was half right. Sylar did use Candace's power. What an episode! How can a show keep getting better? I actually found myself yelling at the screen when the commercials came on. "HURRY UP, DAMMIT!"