Spider - Man!!!

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

Are you getting the Spider - Man movie friday?

YEA!!!!!
38%
uh no.....
54%
Maybe!
8%

Total votes: 13

Son Goten
Kishin - Fierce God

Spider - Man!!!

Post by Son Goten »

WHO HERE IS GONNA GET SPIDER-MAN ON FRIDAY!?!?!?! I know i am, although i already have the riped version from theatres on VCD and almost DVD quality but the DVD's always have extras and so far this movie is now my favorite movie, cause the plot was good, had plenty of action and the special FX WOW! and yes I know all the star wars fans think episode 2 is better in FX, but in my opinion spider-man blew that movie away! well just wanted to see who is getting it and who is not!
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

My ripped VCD isn't good enough for my 64" HDTV, so off to the store I go! :D
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Candyman
Anime Geek

Post by Candyman »

I know I won't get it. :?
I have had a dvd player for months and I haven't even bought 1 DVD yet. I don't think I ever will. I will just use a DVD-rw or transfer tape to DVD.
BRING BACK VCR'S!!! :P
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Post by Echo »

64" HDTV? I'm going to Glorff's house! :D
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

heinous 64' HD, how much that set you back 5000? must be nice, but no I am not gonna buy that movie, I didnt really even like it when I watched it
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

People who say money can't buy happiness don't know where to shop. :D

Well you can't buy happiness if it isn't already in you, but.........
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Sith-Krillin
Kaioshin - Diety
Kaioshin - Diety

Post by Sith-Krillin »

I'd buy it in a HEARTBEAT... if I had money to...
wait, i've got another kidney still..!!
...this old liver of mine is kind of worn out and ratty, but might be able to get a couple of bucks for it...
nah, better hang on to those...

...maybe christmas :)
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " - Frank Sinatra
Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

I found the spiderman movie pretty boring lol
*Coming soon... It all starts... again!*
Juunana_Gou
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Juunana_Gou »

I havent even watched it and I dont want to, just from the adds on tv the story looks so far off and not anywhere close to the comics story line... :?
And If I buy it I will break my streak of not buying anything but anime, so far I havent bought a movie that was Non-Anime in years, and thats the way me likes it, hehe... 8O :D
"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, With a bullet called life, yeah called life,
You know that every time I try to go Where I really want to be, It's already where I am, Cause I'm already there."
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

i liked the movie and have like 4 dvd players but i probably won't get it...
64" HDTV
that me and my dad's dream!!!
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

Am with juunana Gou :)
I haven't seen and probly won't unless am somewhere
where it happens to be playing :) Haven;t bought nothing
but anime in a long time :wink:
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

It's a comic book! (close)
Dave

Sith-Krillin
Kaioshin - Diety
Kaioshin - Diety

Post by Sith-Krillin »

actually i've been a spider-man fan since i was about 10 (i've got amazing spider-man #20 autographed by Stan Lee... met him... spent time with him... very nice man... brag brag...)
and this movie is VERY true to the comic. only difference is that the green goblin's costume is robotic instead of latex...
and that peter's web spinners are part of his powers instead of a cool gadget he invented...
so talk all the shit you want to you'll never convince me that this movie isn't VERY much along Stan Lee's vision...
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " - Frank Sinatra
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

Well, I'M impressed, Sith! I don't read comics anymore (though I bought a few of DBZ), but when I was a kid I was a big fan of Spidey, the Fantastic Four ("Flame on!"), the X-Men and all of Marvel's superheroes. Wasn't big on DC Comics.

And I was a kid waaaaaay long time ago!
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
Barren
Anime Geek

Post by Barren »

Damn right im buying Spiderman on DVD. I thought it was excellent. But then again i grew up watching our friendly neighbourhood Spiderman. Plus I lost the VCD of it but i was planning to buy it anyway.
Anyone here any news who the villian is in the second movie? I hope its Venom. He was da man and by far the best bad guy. Carnage was also crazy.
"What are you so afraid of cell? Isn't this what you wanted? I warned you, i told you what would happen if you pushed me too far. But you didnt listen. You forced me to awaken my hidden power. And now that you've seen it you're afraid. Because you know that im going to destroy you" - Gohan after going ssj2 and beating the mince out of cell