Should Anime-Beta character be changed?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

Should pretty boy be dumped for a fresh face?

Dump the bum - He makes me sick every time I see him
60%
Oh, hes soooo pretty, he should stay FOREVER !
20%
I could careless - I don't look at him anyway
20%

Total votes: 15

XoXoX
Kishin - Fierce God

Should Anime-Beta character be changed?

Post by XoXoX »

Since this is an unofficial poll and the Administrators will probably tell me to bugger-off anyway, I thought I'd put it to a vote. :P
Juunana_Gou
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Juunana_Gou »

I donno who he is...but I don't like the whole color scheme to tell ya the truth...Its too bright, I think It should be more dark...
I got a *little* bored...haha, so I made a new beta banner:

I think it should be something like that (if not that banner, because raiden rules all :P and if you dont use it you will hurt my feelings and I wont like you anymore...), a cool action shot, because that dude jus staring off into nowhere is kinda lame looking, but raiden, running at you eyes focused, blood-A-flyin, teeth-A-clinched, that's groovay, gives beta a whole new."atmosphere" if you will, makes it look more interesting...just my two nickels and a dime...
"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, With a bullet called life, yeah called life,
You know that every time I try to go Where I really want to be, It's already where I am, Cause I'm already there."
Sith-Krillin
Kaioshin - Diety
Kaioshin - Diety

Post by Sith-Krillin »

*ahem*
I'm going to refrain from voting... but I WOULD like to point out that if you don't like the image or color scheme you can go into your profile, scroll down to Board Style, click the drop down menu and select from the 6 different site layout/design styles...
we've done our best to try to make something for everyone...

Just thought i'd point that out in case anyone didn't know or forgot about that option...

we now resume your regular voting thread already in progress... :D
-D
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " - Frank Sinatra
marinesniper
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by marinesniper »

What? I thought that was a giraffe or an ostrich...damn...j/k...*gets an assortment of fruits and vegetables thrown at him*
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
Candyman
Anime Geek

Post by Candyman »

I think he should stay just because I click on that guy soooo many blasted times to go the the main menu board...
But what do I know, I don't run the show. :P
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

What are you complaining about?
First I see Spike and then Trunks is at the top of each forum. How do you beat that? :?
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Third-child
Kamisama - God

Post by Third-child »

hahah.. well.. I went through all of them, and then came back to the Good ole Blue sliver...

Guess I am too used to it!
Third-child
Image Image
Building 12 ............ Misfile
B12 Updates every Monday
Misfile Updates every Monday & Friday

(Anime On-line Comics)

http://home.comcast.net/~thirdchildanime/
(anime cels)
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

:D I like him!
Someone here explained who he was - but I've forgotten!
...just one more
EvilMisha
Kamisama - God

Post by EvilMisha »

Well, to tell the truth, he's kinda fugly XD He's from Initial D (can't remember his name...starts with a T. Been so long ^^;;), and as such required by law to be fugly, because the Initial D universe seems to his this Universality of Fugliness in all of it's characters (j/k! I kinda like how different and cool the designs for ID are...but...he's just blar). So, I wouldn't call him a "pretty boy".

As for the layouts, right now I'm using the Eva one, but the fact that the image is so off-center is bugging me. The technical award goes to the Mononoke layout...very nice. Not exactly funcitonal, but very cool (like a winamp skin). I'll prolly return to silver and blue, simply becase it's the easiest to use and DOESN'T have a DBZ character featured on it (sorry guys).

-Misha

EDIT: And balck to silver and blue, in record time (less than 2 minutes). WHOO!
Juunana_Gou
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Juunana_Gou »

Sith, I know you can change the scheme, I have mine on DarkEQ :P
But I think what XoXoX is talking about a character change is for guests who hit the forum, because they can't change the bord colors, and just a in general change...but, I might be crazy, who knows... :cucu
"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, With a bullet called life, yeah called life,
You know that every time I try to go Where I really want to be, It's already where I am, Cause I'm already there."
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

I think he should stay just because I click on that guy soooo many blasted times to go the the main menu board...
woah i didn't know you could do that :P
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

The dude is okay, but I think the 'mascot' needs to change about every month or so. Maybe have a new character from a different anime. (Kenshin would be a nice one! :D )
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
XoXoX
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by XoXoX »

Yea JG, I was talking more about a default setting but your doing a very good job Sith, keep up the good work :D

Love the layout just hate the dude :^^:
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

who is he and why is he here? Blasted! I don't like any of the beta themes! I've become used to this blue colored mystery man theme though.
Little Poop
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Little Poop »

I think he is here courtesy of Alison. I hated him at first but i am kinda indifferent now.

What i propose is........ POOP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! :D

If i become President i promise... to be bitchier than ever & kill Keiko. :D
Don't you want to see a scaled up version of poop staring you in the face every time u visit? lmao

Anyway... :roll:

Seriously maybe we could rotate the image and maybe have a nicer font.

The colour scheme i am happy with, easy on the eyes & neutral.

"Shut your fool mouth gogeta" DBC 17/05/02
According to surveys, DBC has the sweatiest balls in Betaland.<br>
<kamakazicoke93> do you get horny over any anime-beta members? O_O