It stinks :(

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

It stinks :(

Post by kittens »

When I came back from work my husband said we should renew our lease so we went to the main office of our apartment complex. On a way to come back to our place, I stepped on iron lattices for draining water on a street and I just twisted my ancle.....

I thought it was not too big deal. Then it swelled. I mean swelled like a baseball.... :( So we went to a hospital and we found out that I broke my ancle :( :( I have to use cluches for a couple weeks :( I cannot walk anywhere.... It SUCKS!!!!!
Cats rule!
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Ouch! Hope you get better soon. It's no fun having mobility problems :(

:ghug:

Though, I have to say, you need to cure your ultra-competitive nature. Just because Baakay twisted her ankle last week doesn't mean you have to break yours this week just to outdo her.
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

oh NOOOOOO

"Stinks" is a lovely, polite thing to say about it...

I actually broke the same ankle I twisted, a long, long time ago. I remember that absolutely giant-sized grapefruit - er, I mean, joint - all too well.

Ouch. My ankle throbs in sympathy.

Get better quickly!! :(

P.S. I promise I did not send her instructions about stepping on lattice grates (the fiend whot caused me to break my left knee 7 years ago...)
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

That's awful, Kittens!! I hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

aww :(

Sorry to hear that hun. Get better soon!
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Wow that is really crappy.

I'm sorry to hear that you got hurt so badly.
It really sucks to not be able to get around when you're used to being independent.

(I have a pinched nerve in my back and before they injected my spine with steroids I was having a really hard time with basic mobility.)

I hope it heals up nicely and you're up and about soon!!
Caroline
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Caroline »

oh no!! :hurt: get well soon!
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Awww poor kittens. :( I hope your ankle heals quickly.
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

:l I am so sorry to hear that! I hope you get better!!!!
-Did it turn purple? I hurt my anckle too! Like 4 years ago, we where playing baskettball, my friend steped on my leg as I turned and *crack!*

-Just don't put too much pressure on the anckle! And also be carefull in the future...Try not to hop too much around and be carefull when you walk in places without a rug (with your crunches) or you may slip...

-Take care and get well soon!
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Thank you everyone :D :D
:ghug:

It just sucks that I cannot go anywhere without making biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig deals out of it :( Just so inconvenient..... I just do not want to take heavy duty painkiller (a doctor said she can give me some prescribed pain killer but I just did not want to :( )so I am pretty much over dosing ibupropen :( But it hurts when I move /sob

And Baakay, yes it turned pruple and huge!!!! I mean we just could not believe how huge it got :OMG
kymaera wrote: Though, I have to say, you need to cure your ultra-competitive nature. Just because Baakay twisted her ankle last week doesn't mean you have to break yours this week just to outdo her.
LOL :roolin Yes, I am trying to win for any kind of competition :P :P :P
Cats rule!
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

You poor thing!! :ghug: I hope the pain and swelling go away quickly, and that you get lots of people waiting on you hand and foot when they see you limping around on crutches! ;)
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

shellie wrote:You poor thing!! :ghug: I hope the pain and swelling go away quickly, and that you get lots of people waiting on you hand and foot when they see you limping around on crutches! ;)
Thanks, I hope so..... I am supposed to go to Utah for a conference on this Sun so I am pondering to cancel it because it will be really sucky if I have to take an airplane and go to a hotel and walk around crutches :( :(
Cats rule!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Who is making you?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Ack!...sorry to hear that Kittens. X|

Have you been recommended to keep your leg somewhat elevated to reduce swelling? :(
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Keropi wrote: Have you been recommended to keep your leg somewhat elevated to reduce swelling? :(
Yes, and also ice, a lot of them......

I slept really goofy last night (elevated feet) so I think it looks smaller than yesterday :)
Cats rule!