Concerts

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
JuniorMintKiss
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by JuniorMintKiss »

I just saw Paul Rodgers (from Bad Company) in concert at Wendover this past weekend. I was in the fourth row from the front and saw every delectable inch of him. :D
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

I go to concerts all the time. Probably the best time I had was actually last month when I met Incubus in person. My friend and I had VIP tickets. The concerts I'm going to next is Smashing Pumpkins, then Silverchair (my favorite band). Also worth a mention is that I just got tickets to see Dane Cook too.
Chibi Goku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Chibi Goku »

Well I have a very wide taste of music so below are most of the amazing concerts I've been to

Cream
Santana
Aerosmith
Yes
Allman Brothers
.38 Special
Horse the Band
The Casualties
The Misfits
Set Your Goals
Dream Theatre
Joe Satriani
Deep Purple
Thin Lizzy
Rush
ZZ Top
Stray Cats
The Pretenders
Velvet Revolver
Guns N Roses
Skid Row
Papa Roach
Los Lonely Boys

Just to name a few
Alex

Come visit my gallery!!!

http://cgcg.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Re: Concerts

Post by Krafty »

Majin_Vegeta_2028 wrote:im super stoked! one of my favourite bands is playing tonight and ive
got tickets :D its called an 'evening with down'...

So my question to you is, what has been the best concert you've been to?
Cool, I've just been listening to the 'Over The Under' CD because I got it this week [with the bonus track Invest In Fear], they're a decent band and I'm glad you enjoyed their gig! It's great when the driving forces behind Corrosion Of Conformity, Crowbar and Pantera come together.

As for my fave gig, it was on Wednesday 5th December 2001 an intimate gig in London's 'Underworld' venue (approx 200 audience) featuring KARMA TO BURN and SIXTY WATT SHAMAN. KTB disbanded a few months later so I was SOOO pleased to see them live and they played my favourite tracks. 60W Shaman were brilliant too, a really professional act with a lot of power and heart.

However this performance could potentially be equalled by the next gig I'm going to: FU MANCHU with support from Sweden's THE TRUCKFIGHTERS. Having seen both bands two or three times I know what they're capable of and putting them together will be amazing ^____^ Turn up the fuzz for some rocket-fuelled Stoner groove, yeah!
Out of the gloom a voice said unto me;
"Smile and be happy, things could be worse".
So I smiled and was happy
and behold;
things did get worse...
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

Best concert I've ever been to? Oh, but I've been to sooo many.

Best was probably The Black Clouds and Underdog Tour with Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects. I believe it also had Gym Class Heroes and Hawthorne Heights.

I just went to another FOB concert on Tuesday, and I got to meet them. I've got to meet All American Rejects before along with Switchfoot too at different concerts. So all those were pretty rad.

Coldplay puts on a terrific show too. I was VERY impressed with the Plain White T's live. MUCH better than I ever expected.

Hmmm hmmm. I'm going to see Smashing Pumpkins on Sunday with Sum 41 and Finger Eleven. And I plan...

no, I WILL be going to a Weezer concert when they tour again. New album coming out in '08! I'm stoked! Can't wait. I love the weez. =w=

The only concert I can remember I didn't like was a Taking Back Sunday concert. They had the treble or something up too high and all the notes were hurting my ears.
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"
Majin_Vegeta_2028
Senpai - Elder

Post by Majin_Vegeta_2028 »

thats a great pic! i see the power of the riff compels you krafty ;)

[quote= "Krafty"]It's great when the driving forces behind Corrosion Of Conformity, Crowbar and Pantera come together. [/quote]

ya, they can definitly melt some faces 8O

i got a chance a couple weeks ago to see rob zombie and ozzy osbourne...
form a luxury siute 8O 8O 8O we showed up late and missed most of
zombie which kinda sucked, but hey, i got in for free and the beer always
taste better when its free :wink: and man can zakk wilde bend some
strings!! i really hope BLS comes through town sometime soon

"He has stolen my honor, and his debts must be paid!"
- Majin Vegeta

"... I'm going to verify my exsistence.."
- Gaara

"Beneath the courageous, there is nothing."
- Kakashi