Slayers Get a 4th TV season!!!

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Slayers Get a 4th TV season!!!

Post by LinaLoN »

In case people here haven't heard yet... Mr. Kanzaka announced in Dragon Magazine that he's very interested in getting the animation gang back together to make a fourth season to the Slayers TV! The title of it will be "Slayers Revolution" and so far Megumi Hayashibara is 100% in on it. In fact as we speak she is holding a contest for any would-be song writers and the winner will have their song made for the Opening Credit and sung by Megumi herself. :yourock:

Anyone who wants more information can check out Slayersfan.com.

I'm so excited! :bny And people thought I was crazy when I told them I had a dream of seeing new Slayers premiering at an anime convention. Never underestimate my Slayers intuition! :nya:
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

It's also anime exclusive and thus they will not be animating the rest of the novels...
~_~
Are we EVER going to see the rest of the mazoku lords?
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
Mara
Anime Geek

Post by Mara »

I'm so happy to hear that Megumi Hayashibara is returning to her role! Now I'm on pins and needles to hear if the rest of the cast is... especially Hikaru Midorikawa 8)
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

Slayers!!!!
I think the ending to the third one was adorable...
But I miss Zel and Amelia..that's one adorable couple...if only they had more moments. And I miss Xellos too...
I wonder if it will continue where the other one left off, or maybe an "After X number of years one"
ryoendymion
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by ryoendymion »

w00t! :D

i can't wait! i wonder how long it'll take them to get it all together
Image Image
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

Yay! I love Slayers!! Lina vs. Gourry Eating Contests! :D
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Hmm, Kanzaka-san has all ready made me scratch my head. I guess there's a pic of some sort of furry creature that will travel with Lina. I have no idea what he's up to but I hope it's not as cheesy and what I fear. I wonder if the creature will transform into a new sword for Gourry or something like that?

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

LinaLoN wrote:Hmm, Kanzaka-san has all ready made me scratch my head. I guess there's a pic of some sort of furry creature that will travel with Lina. I have no idea what he's up to but I hope it's not as cheesy and what I fear. I wonder if the creature will transform into a new sword for Gourry or something like that?
Augh, Jesus.... I'm personally not having very high hopes for this series.
I hope I'm proven wrong.
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sugarcels »

Ah, the fuzzy thing... do you mean Pocota? http://up2.viploader.net/pic/src/viploader637207.jpg

I really hope they aren't adding a stupid little animal mascot, who I think personally looks like a Digimon XP

But since it has a zipper, people are saying they're just being cruel again (like the IT'S ALL ABOUT XELLOS fiasco) and it's actually a human character. Hope so.
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

sletia wrote: Augh, Jesus.... I'm personally not having very high hopes for this series.
I hope I'm proven wrong.
Why? Are you afraid something like this may happen??

:wink:

I mean if she has a mascot, all she needs is to transform and she can be a magical girl!!! But I hope that it's a good series....
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Hey, I noticed the zipper right off the bat... I wonder if the creature gets into that costume and he looks like a plain rabbit or something normally. Or maybe it's Xelloss hiding in costume. Either way I guess pocota has the sword of light somehow. Well time for Lina to suck up to it to try and get the sword back. :D

LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Well considering the thing can sit ontop of Lina's head I don't think it can be a full-sized person. :wink: