Looking for Puzzle Quest players

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Looking for Puzzle Quest players

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

There's an achievement to play and win a match online, but no one is ever online! I suppose this game is not the most popular, especially since it's an Xbox Live Arcade title. Either way, if anyone could help me out or needs the same achievement I need, we could help each other out.

If interested, my gamertag is urabob
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

Boosting Puzzle Quest? That's almost too tempting...

>.>

<.<
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Ms. Poe »

I sent you an offer to play last nite, and was playing this morning while u were on :(
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That is interesting: *_* said it sent me an offer to play last nite and was playing this morning while me were on.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Ms. Poe wrote:I sent you an offer to play last nite, and was playing this morning while u were on :(
Thanks so much for your message poe! I received it but the person who was signed on at those times was my husband. I'm going to try and wrestle the controller away from him, so we can make a play date :wink: Have you managed to get far in the game? I'm surprised to see no one online, but it may just be when I'm checking (bad timing?) It certainly doesn't have the same draw as other games but it might also be because it's sort of an old game at this point.

My husband is also looking for people to play Gears of War 2 online, if anyone here plays that.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

My brother has Puzzle Quest. The two of us have been playing it together and we completed it some months ago. It's a good little game!
I'd play it online but don't have a Gold Membership right now. I've been using a batch of free 2-day codes that my brother acquired at the start of the year and they're running low now.

HotIce is into all this XBOX gaming AND I saw her playing Puzzle Quest the other day, *heh*.

BTW you can check me out under the username 'Kozmik Doom'
Get in touch if you want to play something, I've got most of the latest games even if they don't appear on my profile. Currently playing Rock Band, Guitar Hero 4, Fabel 2.
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

Yeah I was gonna let you know that I DDLed Puzzle Quest after finding out that I forgot I had MS points. :emb

So anytime I'm not chainsawing locust with Bob, feel free to send a message and you can kick my butt in puzzle quest. (I so suck)