anyone read The Hunger Games?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

anyone read The Hunger Games?

Post by teggacat »

just curious if anyone read the Hunger Games or bookII in the series, Catching Fire. I found I couldnt put them down...........I can hardly wait for the final book to come out........just curious
trinitycubed
Anime Geek

Post by trinitycubed »

I read Hunger Games and am trying to hold off on Catching Fire until the last book's release date is closer. I heard that there was a major cliffhanger at the end of book 2 and don't want to torture myself with the wait!

But Hunger Games was amazing, I'm trying to get everyone I know to read it... Especially all my Twilight loving friends since I love this book so much more!
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

trinitycubed wrote:I read Hunger Games and am trying to hold off on Catching Fire until the last book's release date is closer. I heard that there was a major cliffhanger at the end of book 2 and don't want to torture myself with the wait!

But Hunger Games was amazing, I'm trying to get everyone I know to read it... Especially all my Twilight loving friends since I love this book so much more!
Yea!! I'm so glad someone else read this book!! I plowed right into book2 immediately, and now I will go crazy til the final book comes out X|
and I agree, even tho I enjoyed Twilight immensely, it really doesnt compare to the page-turning intensity of Hunger Games