Anime-Beta clothes...

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

Would you buy an Anime-Beta piece of clothing?

Yes
45%
No
14%
Heck, I'd buy 2
41%

Total votes: 22

Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

Am I the only one that said no??? well I dont go to conventions and thats just not my kind of hoodie.......
marinesniper
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by marinesniper »

I don't go to conventions either but I wouldn't mind maybe a hat or longsleeve t :D ...if you start mass producing stuff like this isn't there some sort of legal side to it. Might have to keep it on a dl. 8) That would be cool to have a long sleeve t....have anime beta going down the side of the sleeve a small chest logo on front and a large logo on the back.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
majinvegeta7
Senpai - Elder

Post by majinvegeta7 »

I would love to get my hands on an Anime-Beta hoody. I would wear it with pride!
You can pick you friends. You can pick your nose. But don't ever pick your friends nose, that is gross..
Phoenix
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Phoenix »

This may be a lame idea, but couldn't we get some iron on decals made? Small ones for the front and larger ones for the back and the site name written vertically and horizontally. Then we could get whatever size decals we want then iron them onto whatever. That would allow someone to have a hoodie and someone else to have a t while keeping the overall cost down? Just a suggestion. :)
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

I realize that not everyone would like to spend money on the transfer sheets, but if we had an official logo, we could make our own. You print them on your inkjet and iron 'em on! I've made several Ts that way.
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
saiyan*queen*vega
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by saiyan*queen*vega »

I'd wear one with pride!!

It'd be a great way to pick out Beta members we randomly bump into at cons....
"I'm bored, I think I'll get a tattoo...."
Do YOU love DBZ enough to get it tattooed 10 times on your body? I do....