If you like something and have money to burn ...

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

You're welcome! I just wanted to post and say that I'm putting a list together of the books currently on my shelf and web sites where I've learned from tutorials for you ;). I'll PM you with the list sometime in the next week :). I'm all for people pursuing their dreams, so I hope my list helps you.

And, just another huge thanks to everyone for the wonderfully kind comments on my shop :).
Yume Hime
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Yume Hime »

It's so kind, it'll really be helpful for me ;) ! Thank you so much ^__^ !
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Hey skyrat ... I haven't posted this for 'sale' yet, as I just finished it yesterday, but I did manage to complete a chainmaille purse! Heh, what an adventure. I wrote up a blog article about it:

http://zsartjewelry.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... purse.html

I'm thinking about getting set up to make some larger ones in the future, but that was the first experiment.

Yume -- apologies, I'll be sending you that list of books in the next 10 minutes :).
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

Hey cool! It looks really nicely finished with the black lining. The coils add a really nice professional looking touch too.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Thanks, Sky Rat! :)

Well, Etsy has been kind enough to offer sellers a new coupon code system! Wooo! So, I'm offering a 15% discount to all Beta members with the following code: ANIMEBETA15. Just use that code at checkout and you'll get 15% off your entire order :).

Quick link to my shop: http://zerospace.etsy.com

A few more notes for the holidays:

I'm currently working on custom items for 2 different customers, but I'm still accepting custom requests for Christmas. As long as I have the materials on-hand, most custom items can be finished within about a week. I anticipate cutting off custom item requests by mid next week, so I can finish everything in time. I'd like to thank all of my cel friends who have requested custom items :). You guys are wonderful! *hugs*

On a side note: I never anticipated how popular my chainmaille knot earrings would be! I'm currently sold out of most of them, but I'm working hard at getting new ones made. If you see any of these earring styles in my sold items that interest you, feel free to drop a note here and I'll try to make more of them.