Dexter

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

Watched them all! never gets boring :)
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

RalphVboy wrote:
animeobsessed wrote:After reading this thread I ordered Dexter from Netflix...I'm total hooked. I've only watched the first 2 DVDs, but can't wait for the next one to show up.

Thanks again Gonzai for getting me hooked on something good to watch. :wink: :D
Hey AO, if you're watching Dexter from Netflix, the first 2 seasons are available under the Instant Streaming. You can stream it right to your computer or Netflix capable device to marathon Dexter right away :D
Thanks for the info
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

I finished Season 4 tonight and have to say the ending to the season was totally unexpected. I have to wait to see season 5 since the DVDs aren't available yet.

I agree Dexter is acquiring emotions quite quickly in this last season. I had trouble watching parts of season 4 for fear of what might happen next. I seemed always on the edge of my seat.

So thanks again, Gonzai, waiting for another series b/c of you. :wink:
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Cordelia
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Cordelia »

I luuurrrrrrvvve Dexter!! It's thrilling and oh so funny! Michael C Hall is a fantastic actor and his Golden Globe award is well-deserved (he should get more). He was a totally different character in 6 feet under which means he is really good.

I have to say I find the later seasons not as good as the earlier ones but those were so good, it's hard to top. I've watched all seasons and am waiting with bated breath for the next one....... :D

Word of advice, get all the epis before you start or it will be sheer torture to wait for the next epi.