Show me your tattoo

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
MyBaby
Juuyaku - Executive

Show me your tattoo

Post by MyBaby »

Greeting everyone, this is a thought, does anyone have their favorite anime character tattooed on their body? Let's see some pictures!
Sorry I don't have any, but if I ever did it would be Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi! :D
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
BeautifulAlone
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by BeautifulAlone »

I don't have one (or any) myself, either, but I have thought about it. :^^: I wouldn't go for an actual character's image, but something inspired by. I like Tasuki, as well, but I would do his symbol (kanji) for 'wing' on my arm, instead. You know, something like that.

Anyway, I kind of like the tattoo's of wings going down your back. What I thought to do was a version of that utilizing the one female charcter from Toko's tattoo...I'm not overly familiar w/this title so I don't remember her name X| ...where it looks like blood splattering in the formation of wings on her shoulder. That would also be reminiscent of an image that is actually on my Wish List...

http://beautifulalone.rubberslug.com/ga ... shID=24192

It's of Aya during the animated video for Weiß kreuz's "Tokyo Sling".

I think it would be totally wicked...but I doubt I'll ever do it. :?
"Like a lonely flower, I wilt a bit. Like a lonely star, I bathe in the evening light. Then with a blank face keep murmuring to someone,
'Ah, I'm not lonely...'"