May 21st

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

maybe it works in reverse...if you don't believe, it won't happen..XD
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Maybe...or it might be that if you don't know about it, it doesn't count.

Now that I think about it. Why did my workplace call for a computer printer repair person when we might not even need to use it anymore?
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:man..not the ancient conspiracy again, they'll never come true-_-"

funny how the time zone thing works...so I think its already 21st 6am in some counties, has anyone tried contacting their relatives recent hours :D

...I wonder if the believers, since its the last day and all all went out there do spread disaster to the world, last day and all, why not?

...It's scheduled for 6 PM, not AM... Did anyone disappear in Japan? Heh.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

NOOOOOOOO!!! The shipment of cels I had coming from Japan were on one one of the planes that crashed into the Pacific when the pilot was Raptured! The Tribulations have well and truly begun.

But there's a spaceship coming right behind the next comet. That gives some of us a second chance. I have my Kool-Aid chilling in the fridge now.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Is everybody going to gather together and look upward toward the sky like they did in Independence Day? 8O

I recognize the leader's voice. I must have heard him while I was flipping through my radio dial. I think he's been on the radio for a long time out here.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

Of couse I am a cynical person but I could not help notice that this guy promoting this whole thing is just racking in the cash from it. 80mil and counting.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/05/19/news/ec ... /index.htm

They are keeping it all just in case their "prediction" turns of to be a "little off" 'roll
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Has anyone left the building? ?^_^?

At what time zone will the people who believe in it start to become disappointed? Is it East Coast time?
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

Keropi wrote:Has anyone left the building? ?^_^?

At what time zone will the people who believe in it start to become disappointed? Is it East Coast time?
It's 6:49pm east coast right now yeah I dissapeared then came back :P
JWR

Post by JWR »

"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

the bible guarantees it!!!....man theres no truth to it, using the bibles good name. what would happen to all those believer's faith after this I wonder.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I wonder what happens now? All of my friends are still here.

Doushiyou!?! :messed
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

DUDE. I seriosuly almost got into a car accident at 5:50 today (and the car clock was fast and read 6:01 @__@). Glad to still be here!!!!!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

So now it's supposed to be October 21st? May 21st was just a spiritual awakening I guess.

I think he should give up already. He's making matters worse.
sensei

Post by sensei »

I'm going with the ancient Mayan calendar that says pretty explicitly that The Fifth Age will come to an end with a humanity-destroying catastrophe on December 23, 2012. This allegedly coincides with computer analysis of the Chinese I Ching.

Besides, that means this year is the last time I'll need to buy Christmas presents. Never trusted that red-suited ho-ho-hoer nohow. Anyone whose name is an anagram of "Satan" clearly has mega-mayan-mayhem on his mind.
JWR

Post by JWR »

Some unfortunantly take this to an extreme.

case in point:

A mother believing that the 21st was indeed the day attempted to kill her 2 kids and herself.

http://depletedcranium.com/may-21-apoca ... all-funny/