1/3 scale resin kit commission

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: 1/3 scale resin kit commission

Post by D123 »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:
D123 wrote: I agree her original theme suits her best but Kos-Mos from episode 1 will always be my favorite with III’s final version my second :D
ep2 is too realistic that's for sure. ep3 is kind of realistic design but I do like it better than that large head character design they give in ep1. although I can understand the preference of ep1 kos-mos design. I didn't like how they got rid of her stomach hatch where those anti u-do lazer beam shots out..that was really awesome. didn't they say kos-mos III is the most powerful out of all three? I can't think of any proof shown during game that can beat that lazer beam though.

Oh yeah! I LOVE that!!! One of the best scenes and attacks in the game :love: I miss the attacks they had in ep. 1 :( I can’t remember XD but I think (in III) she had to upgrade to beat T-elos so I think so :?
then she had also merged with her if I remember correctly…
I agree with you on the beam though :D

I do love Kos-Mos’s ep. 1 design :^^: I think it looks more battle android then III, I think III’s was the most “human like” design from them all

I think 1 and III’s graphic/character design was similar unlike II. Xenosaga was originally gonna be like 6 games but because of the stupid change in II the game bombed and they nixed that and made III to just finish the series off (it was basically as I call it a “rebound game”). That’s why a bunch of stuff happened we didn’t know about etc. I do really like Kos-Mos’s design from II though, a kit came up of it awhile ago I tried bidding but lost and couldn’t up my limit, SO regret it badly :cry:

D123 wrote: I never felt anyone did version 1 of her right like the Volks 1/4 version 4 :( I would love to see someone do a kit bash on the Volks version 4 into a version 1! :love2 :D
was there any version 1 of her out there besides the scaled down bome and one from alter? the japanese exclusive ed of game came with a none scale that looks damn right awful....
That figure doesn’t look good X| but nothing compared to the one in the japanese boxset from episode II I’ve seen 8O , figure wise for episode 1 I think that was it besides gashapons :?
theultimatebrucelee wrote:well, another character that chorosuke guy should make is selveria, that'd be super epic to display!! if even bome would make one I'd be happy too.
I think he should be the only one making gk’s :D his work is awesome 8O amazing the 1/4's he does :o

sorry to hijack you’re thread :emb
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

D123 wrote:Oh yeah! I LOVE that!!! One of the best scenes and attacks in the game :love: I miss the attacks they had in ep. 1 :( I can’t remember XD but I think (in III) she had to upgrade to beat T-elos so I think so :?
then she had also merged with her if I remember correctly
it is one of the most memorable cut scene for me...at that time almost no other game can challenge that graphic or epicness if I remembered right...the other one is when she had a tiny box and transferred it into a giant gun in space. ep3 they did say something about upgrade and well...merge I think, I can't remember since the concept doesn't strike my mind-_-" ...at least turn kosmos half white and half dark lol

Xenosaga was originally gonna be like 6 games but because of the stupid change in II the game bombed and they nixed that and made III to just finish the series off (it was basically as I call it a “rebound game”). That’s why a bunch of stuff happened we didn’t know about etc.
oh I heard its originally 6 books with xenogears as books 5(or 6) so xenosaga must be book3&4(5?) combined. can't verify though...its something I saw on some chinese videogame magazine lol
I think he should be the only one making gk’s :D his work is awesome 8O amazing the 1/4's he does :o
I like him a lot, but I still like bome more...because bome's kits are generally larger although with much less details and he makes way more kits a year than this guy. although either of them have made my favor character or made them right, don't know what they are thinking :D
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

D123 wrote:Oh yeah! I LOVE that!!! One of the best scenes and attacks in the game :love: I miss the attacks they had in ep. 1 :( I can’t remember XD but I think (in III) she had to upgrade to beat T-elos so I think so :?
then she had also merged with her if I remember correctly
it is one of the most memorable cut scene for me...at that time almost no other game can challenge that graphic or epicness if I remembered right...the other one is when she had a tiny box and transferred it into a giant gun in space. ep3 they did say something about upgrade and well...merge I think, I can't remember since the concept doesn't strike my mind-_-" ...at least turn kosmos half white and half dark lol
Mine too but what really stood out for me from that scene is when Kos-Mos is exiting I believe? the ship and says with her blue eyes “Shion.. Will feeling pain make me.. complete?". Yeah that was kinda complicated with T-elos and Kos-Mos :^^:
theultimatebrucelee wrote:although either of them have made my favor character or made them right, don't know what they are thinking :D
they never doImage lol :D
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

D123 wrote: Mine too but what really stood out for me from that scene is when Kos-Mos is exiting I believe? the ship and says with her blue eyes “Shion.. Will feeling pain make me.. complete?". Yeah that was kinda complicated with T-elos and Kos-Mos
my most memorable is the ep1 ending where kos-mos was standing on top of the ship after saving the crew, with chaos's help of course..thought that was beautiful 8) and I have the ep1 ending song on my MP3 playlist even now.

its a shame t-elos just got shot down like that, if they have a ver4 kos-mos why can't they have a ver2(I think 1.5 would be enough even) t-elos coming back to beat kos-mos?

the other day I was browsing pics on MFC and one linked to this painter: http://www.w-e-garage-k.mints.ne.jp/index.htm

this painter(s)'s use of color resembles my favor painter, but I'm almost 100% sure it'd be a lot cheaper so I'm thinking about getting my new kit painter there. still depends on how much though...I hate living on budget-_-
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:its a shame t-elos just got shot down like that, if they have a ver4 kos-mos why can't they have a ver2(I think 1.5 would be enough even) t-elos coming back to beat kos-mos?
Well that’s because (MAJOR spoiler)
T-elos was Kos-Mos’s body and Kos-Mos houses the soul/conscious you see Xenosaga took a weird religious turn in III, Kos-Mos is actually Mary Magdalene that’s why she gets blue eyes at times and talks like a human she holds her soul/conscious while T-elos was only her (Mary Magdalene’s) body and Chaos turns out to be Jesus 8O NO LIE ... so I don’t really think she can come back and I believe absorbed?? Into Kos-Mos
theultimatebrucelee wrote:the other day I was browsing pics on MFC and one linked to this painter: http://www.w-e-garage-k.mints.ne.jp/index.htm

this painter(s)'s use of color resembles my favor painter, but I'm almost 100% sure it'd be a lot cheaper so I'm thinking about getting my new kit painter there. still depends on how much though...I hate living on budget-_-
Yeah it sucks! I can’t wait to get my next kit painted it’s been years since my first one, I do like their skin tone
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

D123 wrote:T-elos was Kos-Mos’s body and Kos-Mos houses the soul/conscious you see Xenosaga took a weird religious turn in III, Kos-Mos is actually Mary Magdalene that’s why she gets blue eyes at times and talks like a human she holds her soul/conscious while T-elos was only her (Mary Magdalene’s) body and Chaos turns out to be Jesus 8O NO LIE ... so I don’t really think she can come back and I believe absorbed?? Into Kos-Mos
was that theory explained in game?? lol although I remember I've heard this somewhere else as well, but don't recall anything from playing the game...good explanation though, makes perfect sense this way. the part I've never heard before is chaos=Jesus, well he is dark skin so perhaps coincidence of central american descendant..jk, still t-elos was cool though, shame to be absorbed-_-
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

D123 wrote:T-elos was Kos-Mos’s body and Kos-Mos houses the soul/conscious you see Xenosaga took a weird religious turn in III, Kos-Mos is actually Mary Magdalene that’s why she gets blue eyes at times and talks like a human she holds her soul/conscious while T-elos was only her (Mary Magdalene’s) body and Chaos turns out to be Jesus 8O NO LIE ... so I don’t really think she can come back and I believe absorbed?? Into Kos-Mos
was that theory explained in game?? lol although I remember I've heard this somewhere else as well, but don't recall anything from playing the game...good explanation though, makes perfect sense this way. the part I've never heard before is chaos=Jesus, well he is dark skin so perhaps coincidence of central american descendant..jk, still t-elos was cool though, shame to be absorbed-_-
Yes I believe so, she was also called Mary in the game (when she had the blue eyes and was talking human) you have to check out the glossary book/dictionary??? In the game they have I'm sure it'll have the info :D . I’m not sure about Chaos though I think it was only heavily implied he was Jesus, I wouldn’t doubt it though especially since the chemistry he and Kos-Mos have and she is MM. Shion was also someone very important to Mary Magdalene in the past that’s why she protects her but we never find out who 8O
AerynAerie
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by AerynAerie »

Ah! I've been really curious about what they call resin kits. I've seen one of Lady Une from Gundam W for a lot of money but passed because I was unsure what it was... Can you tell me... Are they similar to Asian Ball Jointed Dolls once they are together? (The material I mean, obviously they aren't jointed).
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

AerynAerie wrote:Ah! I've been really curious about what they call resin kits. I've seen one of Lady Une from Gundam W for a lot of money but passed because I was unsure what it was... Can you tell me... Are they similar to Asian Ball Jointed Dolls once they are together? (The material I mean, obviously they aren't jointed).
They’re basically statues you have to paint and put together yourself or pay someone with the skills to do it for you :^^:

Here’s one of quite a few tutorials I have saved on building them to give you an idea of what goes into them :) http://codyscoop.com/howto.html
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

not really sure what kind of resin the models are made out of and how its related to the resin used for home construction, but it is times heavier than toys same size made out of plastic and much more fragile, one good drop from table height they'll break into pieces. one thing I really like about them though is that unlike pvc figurines, genuine kits are mostly local pruduct of Japan which makes them feel more valuable :)
AerynAerie
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by AerynAerie »

D123 wrote: They’re basically statues you have to paint and put together yourself or pay someone with the skills to do it for you :^^:

Here’s one of quite a few tutorials I have saved on building them to give you an idea of what goes into them :) http://codyscoop.com/howto.html

Thank you very much! That is a very handy reference. ^____^