looking to buy large single floor dsiplay case...

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: looking to buy large single floor dsiplay case...

Post by D123 »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:
D123 wrote:As a receiver I generally don’t care for UPS they are so slow and come so late in the day with USPS for me they are quick and arrive at an early time in the day not 7o’clock at night. To be honest I don’t think I’ve ever received anything by FedEx maybe once not many people offer them as a shipping option
yeah UPS can come at wired times and I never know when to expect them as they don't have a set time for one area like USPS. although my local USPS delivery man slacks off too much, the EMS pacakge was suppose to be delivered before noon but it came after two and I had to stay home extra hours to wait for it. its even written on package itself guarantee to be delivered before 12pm...they don't take their job as seriously as other two companies just cuz they work for government.

got a reply from the case place saying they have no way around shipping, charging 70$ shipping fee for a single case is seriously horrible-_-
Haha sounds just like my mail man he’s ALWAYS on vacation seriously I think he only works a week out of the month if that :o I’m sorry about shipping that does sound terrible :O I don’t know why people don’t strive for the lowest shipping cost seriously not keeping customers in mind :roll:
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Re: looking to buy large single floor dsiplay case...

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

D123 wrote: I don’t know why people don’t strive for the lowest shipping cost seriously not keeping customers in mind :roll:
seriously! but they must've realize that even with the ridiculous shipping people are still going to turn to them for business hence they are not willing to looking for ways for lowering their shipping cost.