Steve Jobs RIP

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Steve Jobs RIP

Post by JWR »

Today we lost a visionary

http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Steve Jobs RIP

Post by kathpatty »

iAgrees
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

It's too bad.

There aren't many people that can think ahead of the curve the way he did. :(
rallihir
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rallihir »

As I compose on my Mac, it will be hard to imagine Apple with his visionary leadership
There is no such thing as too much cuteness
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Post by Eternal Squall »

Thank you Mr Jobs for all your innovations. We are in debt to you for helping us usher in a new technological age. The tech devices we are accustomed and incorporated into our lives may never be the same. It takes a truly remarkable person to help bring us 2 of the most wonderful, exciting, obsessive, and comforting brands many of us enjoy everyday. Apple and Pixar.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

iBummed :l
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

He lives on in all the people that he inspired from afar and all those who worked with him that felt the drive and caring that pushed everyone to do better than they ever thought that they could.

He never had all the answers, but always questioned the questions.
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

Like all great innovators (Ford, Hershey, Eddison, Guttenberg, etc.), he took what others had done and listened to the customers about how it could be made better. He took computers in a new direction by making them portable and affordable. He took digital music in a new directon with the iPod and iTunes and changed the music industry forever. He took the smartphone and made it easy to use. And he took the computer and and the phone and merged them into a useful and affordable tablet. He saw the potential in a new kind of animation and helped create immortal characters like Buzz Lightyear, Woody, The Incredibles, Nemo, and Mike Wyzowski. And he did all of that by the time he was 55. Imagine what he could have done with another twenty years! I never owned a Mac, but I love my iPhone and iPad. He made me a customer for life, and even if you dislike Apple and their products, you cannot deny that he changed the face of technology world wide. He was an American icon, and I am actually sad that he is gone. I rarely get sad over the death of someone I don't know, but this saddened me. Rest in Peace, Steve. Something tells me, your work ethic kept you alive just long enough to watch that keynote on Tuesday and make sure that your company was in good hands.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.