Hahaha remember when....

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
blueshinma
Kamisama - God

Hahaha remember when....

Post by blueshinma »

Remember when you sat at you computer at 3am refreshing every 3 minutes trying to catch the update at Anime Taro? I spent weeks without sleep trying for Wolf's Rain stuff. :D Well I have that same feeling!! I found an item I have been searching for a long time up for auction. Best part is it is being sold via estate sale and is spelled wrong so unless you are doing a blanket search it wont pop up :cheers I have seen parts of the set pop up for $$$$$$ but NEVER the whole set together. 18 hours to go, even if I wind up not winning I love the thrill.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: Hahaha remember when....

Post by ReiTheJelly »

That's fabulous! I hope you win (and then can share with us this mysteriously awesome item)!!!
blueshinma
Kamisama - God

Post by blueshinma »

*Shifty Eyes* Not a cel or any artwork, but this defiantly appeals to the tchotchke whore I am. Tee hee ask Robert about the insanely heavy, awkward Glass case I conned him into helping me move one day. I have a whole shelf dedicated to these thingys. And I think I'm probably the only one still around hoarding them. 16hrs 55 min to go 8O
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

blueshinma wrote:*Shifty Eyes* Not a cel or any artwork, but this defiantly appeals to the tchotchke whore I am. Tee
oooh...it tickles me to no end that I am not the only person who uses this word :P

Tchotchkes are so addictive - my desk is filled with them. Good luck with your auction!
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Good luck!! I hope you win!!!
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Sending a little prayer to the YHJ kami to write 必勝 on your bid. [Hisshou = "victory is certain"]
blueshinma
Kamisama - God

Post by blueshinma »

Whoooo thanks for the well wishes! And TEX!!! long time I hope all is good with you.

As for the auction about 2.5 hours to go, which will put me right in the middle of a doctors appt. They frown on cel usage in the office, but hopefully there is an ap for that! Its either that or I cancel on them, priorities and all :P

*fighting* *fighting*
sensei

Post by sensei »

Heh. Reminds me of all the auctions that came due just as the choir started processing down the aisle of our church. I'm the baritone who's first in line (with the section leader behind me singing into my good ear), so it's not easy to check the auction on my cell while we sing "O God Our Hope" in 4-part harmony and try not to run into the fake palm tree behind the organ.

God is good. I win most of those auctions.
blueshinma
Kamisama - God

Post by blueshinma »

Squeeee. I won with no competition, thank goodness for misspellings, or i could be correct in the assumption that I was the only one interested. What I won was the complete 11 piece fantasia set from tiny kingdoms. They were only sold at Disney tokyo and the whole line of figures were discontinued because the figures were so fragile. I had basically given up on this set because when one character would come up for sale they were going for an average of $65 and even in my mania I couldn't justify that for a two inch statue. The whole set was snagged for 109!!!
sensei

Post by sensei »

Now I hope they arrive in mint condition, given their fragile state. Post snapshots when they arrive!
Yupa
Kamisama - God

Post by Yupa »

Congratulations on winning the auction! And hurray for misspellings. :P
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Congrats on your wonderful win!! I'm with Sensei in sending "safe travel" vibes to your package -- and in wanting to see pics once your prize arrives.
Promethium
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Promethium »

Right on! Congrats on your win! Show us pics when you receive them! :)
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

Congratulations!!! :D Please show us some pics when you get them! :^^: , I love Disney collectables :^^: