Rubberslug not allowing image uploads

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
benten
Kamisama - God

Rubberslug not allowing image uploads

Post by benten »

According to Rubberslug, I am last one to upload a new image entry to Rubberslug (which I did on Friday). I uploaded a new entry that accepted only the text portion and not the images on Saturday. All my attempts at uploading images via different computers and different OS's and browsers yield the post processing bar with 0% and no further action.

Since it has now been well over a day since anyone has uploaded a new entry with any images, I assume that there is something broken at Rubberslug.

I hope someone who is able to get a message through to Jason might alert him to the problem.
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Rubberslug not allowing image uploads

Post by moonrabitt »

The same thing happened last time I tried to update (on 8/16/2012) Which was IRONICALLY A month ago LOL. The same thing happened, the txt would go through, but adding images was near impossible...the problem fixed itself a day or two later
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

I have been able to update recently, but today when I tried it got stuck on uploading the image and I had to cancel.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by guerrierinconnu »

mee too :hurt: