Merry Christmas 2012!!

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Merry Christmas 2012!!

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a great time!! ImageImage

I took myself out for a movie and dinner last night at Minatomirai and it was, as always, depressing. I felt like I was the only single person walking around. I miss the real festivities of Christmas with family...and yes, the snow, too! So if anyone else is being lonely this year, here's a hug especially for you!! Image
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: Merry Christmas 2012!!

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Unfortunately Christmas is a "couples holiday" in Japan, yeah? Not exactly the best time emotionally to be single. Rather like Valentine's Day, I suppose.

Well, it'll be Christmas in about 30 minutes here on the east coast of the United States. Happy Holidays from not-so-sunny South Carolina (we have severe storm warnings for the next two days, including a tornado watch).

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :cheers
BuraddoRun
Kamisama - God

Post by BuraddoRun »

Well, if it's any consolation, I have to work tomorrow. Unfortunately, the city animal shelter is a 24/7 operation. And I don't get double-time or anything like that either. I still got a Christmas holiday, but I just didn't get it on 12/25. So yeah, mine won't be the greatest either, but hey, at least we're closed to the public except for emergencies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS All! :)
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Merry Christmas!

@Rekka: I know the feeling -_- That's why after two Christmases in Japan I decided to come home this year. Christmas in Tokyo was fun though, I got a kick out of all the motorcyclists going around dressed as Santa and Rudolph. I hope you get to check out some nice illuminations though!
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I'm working as well today, BR, so you are not alone in that endeavour. Crazy people abound on holidays, so I expect today to be a busy day. Sadly, I'm working a swing shift now, so while I get to rush through presents in the morning, there will be no turkey and potatoes for me today.

:bawl
Macron one
Kamisama - God

Post by Macron one »

Merry Christmas!

Sorry..Couldn't resist! Hope everybody has a great time during the holiday season!!
Yupa
Kamisama - God

Post by Yupa »

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

...I can't resist leaving the weirdest appearance of Santa in an anime of 2012 here:

Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Yupa wrote:...I can't resist leaving the weirdest appearance of Santa in an anime of 2012 here:

haha I loved that!! Quite a creepy Santa monster! Ah, Sword Art Online was great. I really need to start reading the books! :D