Where to Buy Replacement DVD Cases?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
JuniorMintKiss
Eiyuu - Hero

Where to Buy Replacement DVD Cases?

Post by JuniorMintKiss »

While I am waiting for a replacement part to my DVD storage tower, I have been going through my various movies and inspecting cases, slip covers, etc. I never noticed how many were damaged and I am now looking at replacements. If you have replaced any cases, who did you buy from? So far, I've checked out SleeveCityUSA (not only do they have quite a selection, but they have goodies for my LP collection!) I purchased a 6 disc case from them to replace that gawd awful multi-stack that my Princess Tutu was in. And I've also tried eBay, but sellers there are stingy when it comes to only selling single cases (had to buy a 5 pack just to replace one School Rumble case). Here's what I need now:

(1) 9 disc Blu-Ray case for my Mel Brooks collection (I can't seem to find anything).
(1) clear 3 disc standard case w/literature clips for BBT Season 5.

I have a feeling that I'm S.O.L. with the Blu-Ray. So any suggestions? I'm open to anything!
BuraddoRun
Kamisama - God

Re: Where to Buy Replacement DVD Cases?

Post by BuraddoRun »

Well, I'm not sure about finding the specific size you're looking for, but I like to use Unikeep cases for things I don't have cases for. They have lots of different sizes available.

http://www.unikeep.com
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18
JuniorMintKiss
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Where to Buy Replacement DVD Cases?

Post by JuniorMintKiss »

Thanks BuraddoRun - I will check it out!