Any laptop tech savvy here?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Any laptop tech savvy here?

Post by Keropi »

Hey...check it out. Cracked Magazine made fun of some ren'ai games that were translated into English (one or two are doujin games):

http://www.cracked.com/article_19827_th ... ating.html
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Yume Miru Kusuri, the way they described it is hilarious, especially that ending part about farting kills the mood lol Can't believe school days only landed at last place, I guess theres moderately insane and then theres ridiculous. Oh...and did you ever see that bad ending for the ps2 version they said about both girls got hit by the train? I can't seem to find that one.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:Yume Miru Kusuri, the way they described it is hilarious, especially that ending part about farting kills the mood lol Can't believe school days only landed at last place, I guess theres moderately insane and then theres ridiculous. Oh...and did you ever see that bad ending for the ps2 version they said about both girls got hit by the train? I can't seem to find that one.
No, I didn't even know that ending existed. I wouldn't mind seeing it if you ever find it. :D

I liked "Yume Miru Kusuri". I played it a long time ago. The stories were above average. They were somewhat mental. The way they describe the game though makes it sound really strange. It's sort of like how movies come across in those "All the Things That Were Wrong With This Movie" videos.

By the way...did you see those four episodes of "Corpse Party Tortured Souls" episodes? Those were some violent deaths! I haven't actually sat down and watched and them yet (only skimmed them). Another manga from the same writer came out recently and that manga looks like it's going to be pretty violent too. They are all from the horror genre after all.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Yeah you know what, I'm playing Yume Miru kusuri right now lol I'm following Mizuki route, good ending first.

I also skimmed the Corpse Party Tortured Souls ova, looks somewhat interesting but I didn't quite like the vengeful super loli character type very much so its on my list to be watched, but might be after the priorities. I think they localized a psp game for it as well. Didn't see many good reviews for it though.

I remember last year or earlier this year sometime you posted a VN preview with yandere characters with baseball bats, which I forget the name of, have you played that game yet?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:I also skimmed the Corpse Party Tortured Souls ova, looks somewhat interesting but I didn't quite like the vengeful super loli character type very much so its on my list to be watched, but might be after the priorities. I think they localized a psp game for it as well. Didn't see many good reviews for it though.
Yeah, the anime is not so much about the character doing the killing. It's about the way the characters get killed.
I remember last year or earlier this year sometime you posted a VN preview with yandere characters with baseball bats, which I forget the name of, have you played that game yet?
You mean this one?:

Yandere Preview:
http://youtu.be/2wXk_ZqeBRE

Yandere Gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqF6mYC30I

Yeah, she's nuts alright. Nitroplus games do get pretty crazy.

No, I haven't played it. It looks like fun. The game looks kind of spooky. 8O
Last edited by Keropi on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Yup, that's the one. I think the game should've been fully animated, because all they have is the sound effect, dialogue and still image of a insane expression of that character, that kinda leaves everything to imagination. And I'm too lazy to image nowadays, In the future maybe some studio could turn it into anime, that'd be something I'd look forward to. There was never enough of those kinda characters in anime.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Well, they usually adapt the three most popular games of the year into anime - assuming they are games that could make decent adaptions in anime form and they are not too close in story to something that was already turned into an anime (sequels esp). So maybe...if it is one of the most popular games of the year we could see an adaption sometime. It just needs to sell a lot of games and that's not impossible considering it's a Nitroplus game.

I feel like starting a Yandere/yangire/NTR thread. These comments would fit in better there. :D
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:Well, they usually adapt the three most popular games of the year into anime - assuming they are games that could make decent adaptions in anime form and they are not too close in story to something that was already turned into an anime (sequels esp). So maybe...if it is one of the most popular games of the year we could see an adaption sometime. It just needs to sell a lot of games and that's not impossible considering it's a Nitroplus game.
yeah, well hopefully its a good game, not that we would know I guess lol but yandere scene does seem to be interesting, if turned into anime.
I feel like starting a Yandere/yangire/NTR thread. These comments would fit in better there. :D
I don't see why not, start a yandere club while your at it :D