Yandere/Yangire/Netorare Thread

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Yandere/Yangire/Netorare Thread

Post by Keropi »

What??! I hardly remember ever reading something like that...do you still by chance know the title of it?
It was called "Idol Decay". Something about that ending stayed with me. It was more like a Bad Game Ending. I didn't like Yabai's anime ending. I didn't feel anything from that story ending.
This actually happens to me sometimes too. Its because I don't have a good way of sorting and often have to search between a few possible storage locations and sometimes one has it and not the other, especially if I only have the Japanese title and the one I'm looking at goes by English title or reverse...that's what it means to be a file manager huh?
I've been trying to put what I have onto notepad. I go by the title that I most remember the anime by, but it also depends on how MAL, ANN Encyclopedia and Wikipedia have the series listed by. Sometimes I know the anime very well by two titles and I have to list it twice. I'm not even renaming a lot of my files so I have to use Search in order to find them. Now I have them on two hard drives and on DVDs/BDs so they take longer to find.
And I have no clue what happened in Euphoria, need to wait for a subbed version to find out...its kinda of interesting though since I don't often see them with bad endings, this one seems to be bad ending all the time, hopefully another chapter is coming out in the future, I'm waiting for a particular character.
Aren't there only two left that weren't shown? Or was there a secret game character?

The two biggest H-anime subbing groups are not subbing new H-anime very fast anymore. We might be stuck with raw anime for awhile.

EDIT:

Ah yes, looking the H-mangaka up I do remember some of his other stories now and they were a bit/somewhat disturbing. Lol
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Keropi wrote:It was called "Idol Decay". Something about that ending stayed with me. It was more like a Bad Game Ending. I didn't like Yabai's anime ending. I didn't feel anything from that story ending.
Thanks for the title! I know what you mean by the manga ending kinda sticking with you, its kinda original I think. I remember reading something else of similar art style and screwed up ending...need to look for the authors other titles.

I think the last ep of Yabai was bad because they generalized the bullying part and spent too much time on the punishment part...I'd like to see it more balanced out.
I've been trying to put what I have onto notepad. I go by the title that I most remember the anime by
I also used notepad till recently but stopped after starting to use MAL. Since I didn't alphabet the shows sometimes I would list it twice because the list was quite long, that's not even talking about english/japanese title.
Aren't there only two left that weren't shown? Or was there a secret game character?
So I guess its one of the two characters I'm waiting to see then, assuming they are making two more eps. Again though it'd be nice if they just mix in all the characters into a single stream of plot instead of different perspectives, since not every scene of every character was necessary IMO.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I also used notepad till recently but stopped after starting to use MAL. Since I didn't alphabet the shows sometimes I would list it twice because the list was quite long, that's not even talking about english/japanese title.
I should have started it a long time ago. It would have made it a lot easier.
So I guess its one of the two characters I'm waiting to see then, assuming they are making two more eps. Again though it'd be nice if they just mix in all the characters into a single stream of plot instead of different perspectives, since not every scene of every character was necessary IMO.
I'm assuming they did one character per episode so it would be easier to buy the scenes with the character you wanted. Also of course the storyline might lead somewhere if you chose the same character every time in the game. The only two characters left are the older woman and the ?short brown haired girl.

It seems my Kindle HD 2013 will play small MP4 and small MKV videos of small resolution (480p or 500 something). It will not play MKVs of larger resolution (720p or 1080p). I have a lot of smaller files so this is not a big problem even without a video player app. I will not be bored in my hotel room.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote: I'm assuming they did one character per episode so it would be easier to buy the scenes with the character you wanted. Also of course the storyline might lead somewhere if you chose the same character every time in the game. The only two characters left are the older woman and the ?short brown haired girl.
Ok I think the one would like to see is the short brown haired girl's ending. I wonder if they would follow the game strictly.

Have fun at AX man, and let me know whats exciting this year. I plan to attend again in 2016 or 2017 hopefully by then I still get to see most of you, and maybe finally get to check around the cel vendors there.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:Ok I think the one would like to see is the short brown haired girl's ending. I wonder if they would follow the game strictly.
Hmm...sounds like something interesting must happen there. :)
Have fun at AX man, and let me know whats exciting this year. I plan to attend again in 2016 or 2017 hopefully by then I still get to see most of you, and maybe finally get to check around the cel vendors there.
I hope I will still be going there by that time. I'm not sure when I'll be moving to Hawaii. I hope you will still be collecting by that time too. I need to sell off my artwork before I move, but I am too lazy to package and mail them off. The longer I wait the less people will even care about those aging shows.

I hope to see some freaky Tokyo Ghoul masks at AX. :P

The "Qualia the Purple" manga translation has returned. That manga is facinating. I'm into that mental kind of storyline too. It started off so cute and ordinary and turned darker as it went along.

BIG SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA:
Qualia the Purple manga started off as a cute story about the main girl's friendship with a supposedly eccentric girl who thinks of other people as robots. Only later is it revealed that she has a different perception of realty from everyone else. Later after the "eccentric girl is killed, the main girl repeatedly visits alternate realities in order to try to save the girl from dying. The main girl is losing sight of her original goal and is now murdering people outright to try to prevent her death. Qualia is another manga with magical girls in it that splatter people to death. ^_^
The Oukoku Game manga chapter came out too.

BIG SPOILER For Oukoku Game manga:
I'm still looking forward to seeing the dead yandere get resurrected. Ha Ha. ^_^ It hasn't happened yet.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote: Hmm...sounds like something interesting must happen there. :)
Well, I predict they would scale down anything too extreme or bloody, not many people would like to see the bloody part I think. We'll just have to see how it turns out.
I hope I will still be going there by that time. I'm not sure when I'll be moving to Hawaii. I hope you will still be collecting by that time too. I need to sell off my artwork before I move, but I am too lazy to package and mail them off. The longer I wait the less people will even care about those aging shows.
Yeah, definitely hope to see you there then man. And I also remember off top of my head there are a few items I would be interested in that you have. If you feel like going through the packaging and shipping process anytime in the future, just drop me a note.

Was watching Wixoss ep8 yesterday...was just about to cheer on Akira when she pulls something out of her pocket and before the next scene even occurred, my mind kind of reasoned me out of hoping for anything too graphic, its a trading card game show after all so the premises would only be able to go so far...Weaksauce? the title of the show kinda says it all Lol Still I commend the director for spicing the show up and would look forward to the next season.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Yeah, definitely hope to see you there then man. And I also remember off top of my head there are a few items I would be interested in that you have. If you feel like going through the packaging and shipping process anytime in the future, just drop me a note.
Alright.

So did you finish watching WIXOSS?

Mousugu Shinu Hito (HARUSE Hiroki) came out with another chapter, but I haven't read it yet. I've been too busy trying to catch up after Anime Expo.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Yeah, I finished Wixoss, along with a few more other spring titles...there are quite a few cross seasons continuing to the summer, maybe I should watch the first half of it.

Read the first 6 chapters of Qualia the Purple earlier and thought it was cool...whats up with those tiny robots though-_-"

How did AX this year go for you, any cool guests of honors and loots?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Yeah, I finished Wixoss
Iona was something else. I didn't think that she'd want THAT.
Read the first 6 chapters of Qualia the Purple earlier and thought it was cool...whats up with those tiny robots though-_-"
I guess that's how she sees people. ^_^
How did AX this year go for you,
It went pretty well I think. Walking to AX from the Westin Bonaventure is a bit far. I didn't feel like taking the bus. The week before AX is just about always 4 degrees F cooler, but I got by. The dealers/artists room was more crowded than when I went through there last year. I got tired of sweaty people's shoulders rubbing on my sleeve the whole time, but everyone was in the same boat. I wish those people weren't sitting on the floor in front of the tables with their legs sticking out. It made the crowd move slower. Why sit there?

I checked into the Westin Bonaventure and then got something to eat. Last year on the Fourth of July it was hard to get dinner without a long wait because of the holiday so I got it early. Then I went to register about 4:40 PM and there was no line at all. I love registering late. It's great! No standing in the sun either.
any cool guests of honors and loots?
I got a granola bar. :jump

Unfortunately I don't know about the guests of honor. The panels and guest news kind of go in one ear and out the other for me nowadays. I know I won't be going to any of them so I don't pay much attention to them. The lines are too long and it's not worth waiting in line for 100 minutes or longer and then not end up being able to get in the room. What would be most helpful for me would be to get a list of the least popular panels because maybe I could actually wait an hour and get into those rooms. The Gundam panel ?3-4 years ago was mostly empty, but it was also on a Sunday at ?1:30PM (but I leave earlier now - 11:00AM). The last minute rescheduling panels might have fewer people, but they are harder to know about also.

The FAKKU panel, the J-List and MangaGamer panels would have been a blast to go to. That panel about how to learn Japanese from watching "hentai" would have been funny to attend though I can already figure out where that might go (there's that old joke about the same words being said in each of them).

I did see Midori in a booth this year. I missed seeing her in a booth the previous three years. I seen the J-List booth, but somehow I missed the MangaGamer table so I don't know what they had there.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:Iona was something else. I didn't think that she'd want THAT.
What did she want again?

Sounds like you had a decent time there. I know if I were to go I'd spend a good day, or two on vendor hall. But I remember someone was mentioning that AX is getting so big that LA convention center is no longer enough for this event.The place is still huge though for those 2/3 room events thats in the middle of nowhere, new comers are guaranteed lost trying to find those.

Kinda funny they have a hentai Japanese learning event, if they have it in the future I'd be tempted to go check it out. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't know which event I would want to attend besides vendor hall...quite a bit of those events just doesn't sound that interesting to me anymore and I don't think I'd want to wait more than an hour in line on something that barely peaks my cariousity...I guess I might attend all the hentai events and check out what their topics are. If we meet up in the future we should go check them out together to test our hentai knowledge lol
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:If we meet up in the future we should go check them out together to test our hentai knowledge lol
I've noticed that I have a difficult time remembering anime related things when I am over at AX. My memory doesn't function as well. :D

Selector Infected WIXOSS SPOILERS:
Apparently Iona wanted to become the LRIG of the strongest Selector that she could find. That was why she couldn't have her wish come true even though she had already won enough to get her wish granted. She needed to beat Ruuko or whoever won the tournament to get her wish granted. So apparently her life lacked real excitement except when it came to participating in the card battles. Being an LRIG of a strong selector was even more enticing for her. So Iona would rather lose her humanity than to be the person that she used to be.
Did you check out the update yesterday at FAKKU?

The Fondness Doll tank version of the story has an intro of all of his H-manga characters talking about who got treated the worst by the author. The ending of Fondness Doll had an added ending too. There is mention in it that his editor toned down his H-manga drawings so that it was less horror and bloody. That guy's got a dark sense of humor.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:Selector Infected WIXOSS SPOILERS:
Apparently Iona wanted to become the LRIG of the strongest Selector that she could find. That was why she couldn't have her wish come true even though she had already won enough to get her wish granted. She needed to beat Ruuko or whoever won the tournament to get her wish granted. So apparently her life lacked real excitement except when it came to participating in the card battles. Being an LRIG of a strong selector was even more enticing for her. So Iona would rather lose her humanity than to be the person that she used to be.
Oh is that so? Funny cause my mind never bothered processing in that part so I was like...is she going to reveal her wish in season 2? So that's why she hosted that tournament-_- But then what if that Selector decided that she doesn't want to battle anymore and lock up the cards inside a drawer? Anyways...I hope whoevers directing season 2 doesn't come up with some lame reason to restore Akira back to normal, as last seen in anime, shes got great potential for a dark path, which would be awesome.
Keropi wrote:Did you check out the update yesterday at FAKKU?
No I don't think I used that site before, quite a catchy name lol that's funny how the intro mentioned something about he original drew blood on the table but the editor got mad at him. Well I like his work because its something different, different in a way I like.

For some reason I begin to forget this is the yandere thread, so heres a classic dating visual novel's bad ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCz2ZD1uzfc
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:For some reason I begin to forget this is the yandere thread, so heres a classic dating visual novel's bad ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCz2ZD1uzfc
What game is that? Did you play it?

You know the mangaka that created that yandere/yangire manga Iinazuke Kyoutei? Well apparently in the past he also created a yandere Amagami H-doujin that had Risa as the yandere. Risa was the stalker girl from the Amagami game:

Risa ------ http://myanimelist.net/character/36289/Risa_Kamizaki
Tsukasa -- http://myanimelist.net/character/32391/Tsukasa_Ayatsuji

That game confrontation between Risa and Tsukasa ended up scaring Risa because she didn't realize how scary Tsukasa was with her hidden personality. That clip is somewhere on YouTube. Actually I think Tsukasa would have made a better yandere for a doujin.

Yes! Awesome. Heaven's Feel Fate stay night anime. Yeah! I've been waiting years for this! \o/ :jump

....such despair, darkness and loss! I always wanted to see Sakura's story route from the game animated. That is the most screwed up version from the three story routes from the game and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Saber will be awesome too.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:What game is that? Did you play it?
Its Double Cast on playstation, I played the ported version on PSP, some fan group translated it into chinese and did quite a nice job. The Yandere is the female protagonist with duo personality. Apparently her older sister had terrible exp with dating and so she used to abuse the younger sister every time she bring home a guy. After the older sister died, the younger sister somehow inherited the older sister's personality and her man-hater side would surface at unexpected time and try to murder the main character...The game was pretty fun because aside from dating you also play the detective role trying to figure out whos been consistently trying to get rid of you, it had quite a bit of animated clips and 20ish different endings so its pretty engaging.
Keropi wrote:You know the mangaka that created that yandere/yangire manga Iinazuke Kyoutei?
Never knew this manga, definitely would check it out though. I couldn't find that Amagami game yandere clip you were talking about, youtube surprised me with the amount of videos with yandere in its title-_-" I guess in recent years the type got quite popular, which is nice. Risa sounds like a nasty character by that description lol
Keropi wrote:Yes! Awesome. Heaven's Feel Fate stay night anime. Yeah! I've been waiting years for this!
So aside from the new anime remake theres a new movie for this series as well? I've never played the F/SN VN so no idea about plot of this route, I just remember seeing some pictures of the route from an official artbook and the visual was pretty memorable, it sounds exciting! One of my favor anime of all time and all. So do we get a chance to see the almighty saber alter in this version?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Its Double Cast on playstation, I played the ported version on PSP, some fan group translated it into chinese and did quite a nice job. The Yandere is the female protagonist with duo personality. Apparently her older sister had terrible exp with dating and so she used to abuse the younger sister every time she bring home a guy. After the older sister died, the younger sister somehow inherited the older sister's personality and her man-hater side would surface at unexpected time and try to murder the main character...The game was pretty fun because aside from dating you also play the detective role trying to figure out whos been consistently trying to get rid of you, it had quite a bit of animated clips and 20ish different endings so its pretty engaging.
That does sound interesting. I liked those old animated games. That old animated game that I played a little, shows up after that game video is over. I can't remember the name of it. It was something with a dakishimeta in it I think. I kept getting an ending about the girl fleeing in the rain and never seeing her again, but I couldn't understand much of it.
So aside from the new anime remake theres a new movie for this series as well? I've never played the F/SN VN so no idea about plot of this route, I just remember seeing some pictures of the route from an official artbook and the visual was pretty memorable, it sounds exciting! One of my favor anime of all time and all. So do we get a chance to see the almighty saber alter in this version?
There's a short video clip on ANN from Heaven's Feel:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ilm/.77059

My body is ready. :D

Yeah, I think I put "Heaven's Feel" Sakura into my signature here a long time ago back when I still had a signature. I think I had a signature with Caster in it too. Saber Alter will be in Heaven's Feel. Heaven's Feel was the most "mature" storyline from the three. I wonder how they will be able to handle it? So the main story was Saber's story which had the most idealistic ending. Then came Rin and Archer's story which didn't go as smoothly as the main story. And finally we get Sakura and Rider's story where things don't go well at all and poor Sakura suffers through it.