Yandere/Yangire/Netorare Thread

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Re: Yandere/Yangire/Netorare Thread

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

haha, leave the discovery of those kind of manga to you man. Dead Tube is quite nice. Its too bad there are only 5 chapters out, I'm looking forward to read the next chapter but its not coming out until around christmas I think. I don't remember there were many mangas with phyco female lead until recent years, could this be...a new era??

Tsugihagi na Kanojo's ending is pretty surprising...but I guess the trick worked on every one of her victims looking at all the scars shes got?

Hiai Mousou is another newer titles with a yandere female character, the lead female reminded me of that one chick from Murao Mio's S to M. Speaking of Murao Mio, I ended up getting his circle game, blood rain and xenos 2 on Yahoo Japan cause I couldn't find them online...and the shipping was like $150. totally worth it though, it'd be nice if someone would translate blood rain...it looked to be quite entertaining, this is where I wish I could understand some hiragana.

So theres a new game called Strip Battle Days released by maker of school days, involving rock paper scissor and stripping characters, talking about milking the franchise. It'd be surprising if it sells well since their characters physical design isn't all that great compared to other eroges. I personally don't want to see a stripping kotonoha, even though shes my favor character from school days and probly also the best figure wise in that game.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:Hiai Mousou is another newer titles with a yandere female character, the lead female reminded me of that one chick from Murao Mio's S to M. Speaking of Murao Mio, I ended up getting his circle game, blood rain and xenos 2 on Yahoo Japan cause I couldn't find them online...and the shipping was like $150. totally worth it though, it'd be nice if someone would translate blood rain...it looked to be quite entertaining, this is where I wish I could understand some hiragana.
I'm having difficulty locating that manga.

I've been reading this gambling manga called Kakegurui and it's not bad. There aren't yanderes in it, but the female characters end up getting such amusing, psychotic facial expressions that it's really quite funny to see.
So theres a new game called Strip Battle Days released by maker of school days, involving rock paper scissor and stripping characters, talking about milking the franchise. It'd be surprising if it sells well since their characters physical design isn't all that great compared to other eroges. I personally don't want to see a stripping kotonoha, even though shes my favor character from school days and probly also the best figure wise in that game.
Stripping games aren't as intriguing when the characters were already stripped in the anime or game. :P
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote: I'm having difficulty locating that manga.
I was reading it on a chinese site, I can't find it translated in english either it seems.
http://www.hhmanhua.net/manhua/hu19703/

I've been reading this gambling manga called Kakegurui and it's not bad. There aren't yanderes in it, but the female characters end up getting such amusing, psychotic facial expressions that it's really quite funny to see.
I saw some psychotic expressions through google image, the characters would make great villainess in a more action orientated manga I'm guessing. But I imagine it wouldn't be as interesting of a read without those super extreme expressions for a gambling title.

I got feed up with Uwakoi's slow translation update and was able to read it in chinese instead, the entire thing is supposedly 36 chapters, but the ending left me with quite a few question marks, its weird and unsatisfying...maybe the translation left some pages out or something? Will double check again in sometime to make sure. I had high hope for this one since it was getting quite good around chapter 30 or so.

Well, really gotta love my chinese brothers, they get their hands on everything and their sharing spirit is unmatched!!...except when it comes to seeding. But I been looking for some adult games for a while now, and they can now be found online thanks to them...the original none chinese source I used before don't have them for some reason, I wonder if its got something to do with those new japanese policies earlier year.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Somehow I missed seeing new posts from the last two days. I didn't look far enough down the list I guess.

Aw, that's too bad about the lack of a translation. Thanks for the link.

Uwakoi is so close to finishing, but still has no translation. They must not like the ending...or something. Did the manga get axed?

I was reading the first chapter of "Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin" and I thought the artwork looked a little familiar. That main girl would fit in with the Akuma no Riddle characters. The artist also worked on "Opapagoto", but I think the artwork is reminding me of something else.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:Uwakoi is so close to finishing, but still has no translation. They must not like the ending...or something. Did the manga get axed?
I wouldn't doubt it, seeing so much character developments throughout the series and the "last" few chapters was just...wtf? Why would the author do that?

Looks like Ana Satsujin's been getting pretty wired too, I didn't really like the direction it was going for the past 15 or so chapters.

deadtube's been quite nice in my opinion, and they have really long chapters too. Just that it only comes out like once in 3 months?

Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin's artwork is very cool, I like the style a lot. But I feel like theres no meat in the plot, too much talking and not enough real action is the impression I got from it...for some reason it reminded me of the Hellsing Ultimate OVAs where the protagonists and anti protagonists would consistently be smirking, giving out a vibe that they have yet to unleash their trump card and theres more to them, and narrating to the 4th dimension about how great they were/are and what they are going to accomplish next...lot of psychology involved but, just no action.

Been checking out Deathtopia, really like the style of it, and I thought the culprit was totally badass. Love the fact that the story setting isn't all that cliche, yet she was still super durable. I like the kind of villainess that doesn't exits the stage in a hurry or that can put up a great fight and leave her mark, it keeps my cariousity up wondering whats going to happen next.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Somehow I missed Deathtopia's new chapter. I'm reading it now. It seems to have a decent plot.

There's a manga called Hiniiru. The first chapter does slightly remind me of Deadman Wonderland's initial setup. Oh boy...the ending of the first chapter. It took a bite out of my heart right there.

I've been reading and watching fairly normal manga and anime lately (vanilla). I saw a ShindoL H-manga about cows. That was pretty weird. It seemed kind of educational though. X|
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Apparently Tatsuta is the Kancolle ship girl that is considered to be the one that is the most likely to go yandere/yandere:

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tatsuta

She sounds a bit nuts. She was definitely nuts in that H-doujin I read. In the very least, she's a bit sadistic. I hadn't even heard of her character until just now. She sounds like fun. :D
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

I haven't seen the kancolle anime, do you like it so far? The character does look like she has potential to be a yandere.

I've recently found a female villain wiki site, its got a database of around 600, mostly from manga...took me some days to get through the list, but I feel very enlightened :D Its a good site with detailed descriptions and sometimes multiple pictures of each character. I'd like to contribute my own list, sadly theres the language barrier. The one thing I thought odd was that their entire database revolves around bishoujo villains...but what about those plain looking ones and older more wise ones? I think they failed to include some of the best villainess there is-_-
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I haven't seen the kancolle anime, do you like it so far? The character does look like she has potential to be a yandere.
I think it's okay if you like the game and/or like the World War II ship references. I'm not into the comedic episodes though.
I've recently found a female villain wiki site, its got a database of around 600, mostly from manga...took me some days to get through the list, but I feel very enlightened :D Its a good site with detailed descriptions and sometimes multiple pictures of each character. I'd like to contribute my own list, sadly theres the language barrier. The one thing I thought odd was that their entire database revolves around bishoujo villains...but what about those plain looking ones and older more wise ones? I think they failed to include some of the best villainess there is-_-
So you mean the older female characters were left out? That's kind of odd? So High School age is the cutoff then? Lol

The Knight of Valkyrie online card game that I'm playing included all of the older looking characters, but not the younger looking characters (yet). They are altering the artwork somewhat so that the characters will look at least a little bit older compared to their Japanese counterparts. :D

I'm up to Level 33 after a little more than a week. I'm trying to take out a Wind Dragon by myself. I'm trying to defeat it before the the limit expires. I'm not ready to face the Mega Bosses with other comrades yet. Some people are up in the Level 92-120 range. Those guys must have too much time on their hands. I think this English version game only came out in December too.

Have you seen the fourth episode of Euphoria yet? I haven't had a chance to see it. I was wondering if it was any good.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote: I think it's okay if you like the game and/or like the World War II ship references. I'm not into the comedic episodes though.
I see. Yeah I'm not sure about WW II ships or comedy dedicated eps...will have to leave this anime be for now.
Keropi wrote: So you mean the older female characters were left out? That's kind of odd? So High School age is the cutoff then? Lol
I don't know about cutoff age being high school, but there was this certain phrase that I consistently see throughout character descriptions. '妙龄' I think. Which I think has something to do with being young.
Keropi wrote:I'm up to Level 33 after a little more than a week. I'm trying to take out a Wind Dragon by myself.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I don't play online games, otherwise I'd join you lol
Keropi wrote:Have you seen the fourth episode of Euphoria yet? I haven't had a chance to see it. I was wondering if it was any good.
Yeah, it ended up being a good ending, not the ending I was expecting. I'm not sure if its even one of the endings from the game.

Well, it looks like deathtopia has a few extremely bloody scenes in the later chapters. It'd be nice if the english translation is more up to speed. In chinese its up to 19 now I think. I like the villainess in the manga, the most recent one is nice. I think there are more and more good villainess from manga in recent years. Older mangas seem to have very little of that.

Oh, and have you seen this manga before? I did google search but couldn't find much info on it, I can't translate the title to kanji or english either which doesn't help, but the cover looks nice which makes me wonder whats in stored.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%B0%91%E5%A5 ... A0ZVNCPR7W
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Oh, and have you seen this manga before? I did google search but couldn't find much info on it, I can't translate the title to kanji or english either which doesn't help, but the cover looks nice which makes me wonder whats in stored.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%B0%91%E5%A5 ... A0ZVNCPR7W
Gee, that looks like it could be pretty fun. No, I've not heard of it before. Let me know if you ever figure it out. I'd be interested.

Well all this manga reading, web novel reading, downloading and Knight of Valkyrie game playing is taking its toll on me. I'm going to have to cut something down because I've been watching almost no anime at all. I can't say that last season had the best anime for me. Most of the other stuff I've been doing the last couple of months has been more involving. I'm up to level 44 in Knight of Valkyrie. I've found where the H content is. When you combine the cards to make them more powerful you get H scenes. I heard they cut out the regular scenes of the characters that was in the original Japanese game. It's probably because they didn't want to redraw the characters for those scenes too. It's too bad. It would have given the characters a little more personality. I've learned how to use the right equipment for maximum effect. I should be able to fight dragons better next time. I was wondering why some players were doing so much better with such worse equipment than what I had. :P

I skimmed through Euphoria ep 4 and it was centered on the brown haired girl and black haired woman right? I wonder if that's the final episode of the series.

Now why did they release H anime called "Ienai Koto" and "Ikenai Koto" right around the some time? :wow:

Did you look at the raws for Deathtopia or did you see them translated somewhere? There are too many good manga and web novels to read right now.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

There's a Yandere Simulator game here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... your-hands

:topic

Speaking of "Killing" stories. This manga looks amusing:

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yakushoku ... ume-r14763

It's a much better read if you don't read ahead to the ends of the first three chapters. Just read it straight on without skipping. Don't read the comments either. :D
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:I've found where the H content is. When you combine the cards to make them more powerful you get H scenes. I heard they cut out the regular scenes of the characters that was in the original Japanese game.
that reminds me of the original ar tonelico game I played on playstation 2. As your relationship gets to higher level with the female characters you get scenes with them...they are not graphic because the game was rated T, but dialog would become suggestive, and supposedly according to the dialog you are tight up, and get a female character on top and the screen starts to shake up and down as its showing nothing, makes you wonder what is really going on. Never could beat that game though, too much words and battle system is slow and painful.
Keropi wrote:I skimmed through Euphoria ep 4 and it was centered on the brown haired girl and black haired woman right? I wonder if that's the final episode of the series.
I would think its the final episode...good ending and all and it looks like the main female protagonist which was supposedly evil got shot or something. It'd be nice if she comes back and the good ending was only a bait and switch. Though I doubt the company that made this would spend the effort or budget on the plot enough to do something like that.
Keropi wrote:Did you look at the raws for Deathtopia or did you see them translated somewhere? There are too many good manga and web novels to read right now.
I was reading the thing in chinese. translated up to 19, they also have raw posted up to chapter 22...or 23, one chapter after the volume 3 manga.

There is this other manga that looks like the shit is gonna go down between two girls on the final page of its volume 3, Doku Mushi is the title. I CANNOT wait for volume 4 on that one...lots and lots of anticipation there :D
Keropi wrote:There's a Yandere Simulator game here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... your-hands
ah man, so the creator of the game is controlling the female yandere character to demonstrate the gameplay? It sounded so wrong, granted lots of guys would prably love to give the game a go but he should have hired a girl to do that lol So apparently he spent 11 months making the game living on other fan's donation? Was there really that much yandere supports out there? The animation department that made Mirai Nikki should hear this, maybe they'd finally consider releasing some sketches onto the market then. The newest batch of sketches released from a recent anime seem to be date alive.
Keropi wrote:Speaking of "Killing" stories. This manga looks amusing:

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yakushoku ... ume-r14763

It's a much better read if you don't read ahead to the ends of the first three chapters. Just read it straight on without skipping. Don't read the comments either.
seemed like SAO to me, until the guy showed his true power!!!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

that reminds me of the original ar tonelico game I played on playstation 2. As your relationship gets to higher level with the female characters you get scenes with them...they are not graphic because the game was rated T, but dialog would become suggestive, and supposedly according to the dialog you are tight up, and get a female character on top and the screen starts to shake up and down as its showing nothing, makes you wonder what is really going on. Never could beat that game though, too much words and battle system is slow and painful.
Really? I didn't even know it was like that. I thought the original game came out on console?
I would think its the final episode...good ending and all and it looks like the main female protagonist which was supposedly evil got shot or something. It'd be nice if she comes back and the good ending was only a bait and switch. Though I doubt the company that made this would spend the effort or budget on the plot enough to do something like that.
The series must have been more popular than most though. It's uncommon for an adult anime to get four episodes. They're usually only 1-3 episodes in length.
There is this other manga that looks like the shit is gonna go down between two girls on the final page of its volume 3, Doku Mushi is the title. I CANNOT wait for volume 4 on that one...lots and lots of anticipation there :D
Is that one untranslated into English also? :D
The animation department that made Mirai Nikki should hear this, maybe they'd finally consider releasing some sketches onto the market then.
You never seen any eh? That's too bad.
seemed like SAO to me, until the guy showed his true power!!!
I was trying to think of how it would be like if the main character was female. I wonder if the dynamics would still work.
It seems like he doesn't even get to keep his raised level for very long. He has to keep having his teammates die in order to power up. If they won't die on their own then he has to kill them himself. It's the old backstabbing teammate trick - just like in the Clone Wars.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I've noticed that a few of the anime downloading websites have shut down recently. Some of them might have been owned by one person however which might be the reason why.

SubDESU-H has decided to go the FAKKU licensing route. If they license some of the stuff on their site then they take the pressure off of them.

This should be interesting. I wonder if any of the raw sites will shut down. I'll assume they won't until I actually see it happen.