Halloween 2014

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Halloween 2014

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Well, I couldn't get my DOD3 cosplay done yet... so I'm planning on doing something a bit different that is still somewhat related.

I'm creating a new character in the storyline director Yoko Taro created for an Akihabara idol group. The setting takes place in 11,939AD when the planet has been taken over by a race of alien cyborgs. The remaining humans flee and take refuge on the moon, from where they send female model androids down to the planet in the attempt to take it back. Throughout the story and stage play, the androids are depicted as more "human" than the actual humans, having past memories (although fake), a multitude of emotions, and a genuine fear of death.

The main YoRHa units have no name besides a number. I'm still contemplating the details to my original character, but here's what I'm thinking of:

Name: No34

Classification: Destroyer (破壊)
HP: 459
MP: 190
Attack: Black Lily (Curse) 黒百合(呪い)

Neo-Classification: Attacker (攻撃)
HP: 1059
MP: 104
Attack: White Lily (Virtue) 百合(白・純潔)

Weapon: Dual Katanas-->Black/White
Hair: Short, Red

I'm thinking the dress ought to be the same general style as the existing YoRHa girls, but we'll see. It depends on if I can find a decent dress that fits for relatively cheap. xD

And I have since made some edits to this idea with more information:
http://drakengard-3.com/blog/2014/10/17 ... halloween/

So, how about you guys? Any plans for this year?
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Re: Halloween 2014

Post by JWR »

Midnight is ready
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: Halloween 2014

Post by sensei »

DSC09074.JPG
DSC09074.JPG (182.39 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
I'm dusting off my Gankutsuou outfit that I made for Otakon some years back and looking for a "suit"able occasion to wear it. (Sadly, we don't have trick-or-treat due to not having adequate street lights -- but there are community affairs during the days leading up.