Anybody else anticipating Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Anybody else anticipating Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

This is probably wrong forum for the topic...but I was super pumped viewing all the youtube gameplay videos and can't wait for it to be delivered to me...probably pulling a couple of all nighers this weekend lol Just wondering if by chance theres another hardcore JRPG gamer on the forum.
under9000
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Anybody else anticipating Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Post by under9000 »

I havn't played any in the series, havn't any experience with JRPG'S BUT for some reason feel like playing a decent game on the WiiU, i'm undecided on getting it still...
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Yeah I got a Wii U just for this game...was really moved by the magnitude of Xenoblade Chronicles on 3DS earlier this year as it easily made my top 10 favor of all time, even after all my years of gaming. This is the spiritual successor of it so the story is not related to any of the previous xeno titles.

If you are unsure about whether to check it out, I suggest checking out some gameplay videos on youtube to see if this is the kind of game for you. Also Gamefaqs board regarding this title is a great place to ask specific fact related questions, in case you don't already know. It looks like I'll be receiving this today...I'll be able to tell you how much I enjoyed it, but that'd probably be fairly biased opinion lol I usually ebay off the game if I don't like them after trying them out, its my way to recuperate cost.
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

Pre-ordered and bought it this weekend. Just need the time to start playing :evil: .
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Nice! I'm enjoying this game quite a bit so far, the plot is not as intense as the previous game, but the gameplay evolved. The open world give high degree of freedom. Be forewarned though try not to get spoted by high level monsters, which there are a lot, its pretty hard to run from them, the team can easily get wiped out.