Pixel's Party Music - Now Playing "Rain"

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
Pixel
Kishin - Fierce God

Pixel's Party Music - Now Playing "Rain"

Post by Pixel »

Welcome to the party everyone. I'm going to be out of town for most of the day today, so I thought I'd get things rolling with a little music.

You may recall that in my 1st Anniversary preview thread, I suggested that Miki might sing.

I'd say this is pretty close. It took me awhile to figure out what the audience was chanting early on - "Mariko!"

Moment (Marmalade Boy) Mariko Kouda (Live)

I notice the display board says "MY FAVORITE SONG"-I wonder if it really is. I want to think this video is from about 1997, not sure. Notice the audience clapping in rhythm with the music.

Kouda-san has are some interesting mannerisms. She's not actually in-character, I suspect that's intentional.

Anyway, check back regularly for new party music. I hope to have some pieces ready for discussion soon.
Last edited by Pixel on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel
Kishin - Fierce God

Pixel's Party Music - Now Playing: Anniversary

Post by Pixel »

Well, it's finally here. I wondered what piece of music would be approrpiate, and boy does this ever fit the bill.

Anniversary [Tokimeki Memorial - Mata Aeru Ne (Will We Meet Again] by Houko Kuwashima (for Misaki Suzune)

Before I say anything else- Wow what a beautiful voice! Simply stunning, a real treat. I don't actually know what she's saying, but man does it sound pretty.

I think this comes frome a dating sim game of some sort. I don't know anything about those really, nor do I have the back story on this.

As for Kuwashima-san, I'm not going to get into a list of roles here, as I typically do that with articles and such. I will say that fans of InuYasha will recognize her as Sango.
Pixel
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Pixel's Party Music - Now Playing "Rain" (TV Version)

Post by Pixel »

For the next song on the playlist, I thought I'd give a guy a chance to sing.

Rain by Ryoutarou Okiayu (for Yuu Matsuura) - Marmalade Boy Ep. 32

I couldn't resist leaving the ending sequence in. What a devious little trollop she was. :D
jiangdc
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Pixel's Party Music - Now Playing "Moment" (Live)

Post by jiangdc »

:D why not sing it yourself and share with us :D
Autograph focused collection. Collect cel, genga and douga on favorite characters from animes.
RS: http://jiangdc.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
INS: https://www.instagram.com/dccollectiongallery/