Which Browser do you use?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

What browser do you use?

Netscape
5%
Internet Explorer
89%
Other
5%

Total votes: 19

Noriko
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Which Browser do you use?

Post by Noriko »

Do you use Netcrap or Internet Exploder or something else perhaps? I find them all to have their problems, especially IE.
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

I use IE. I've never had any issues with it. **taps desk** :D
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

I never have problems with IE. I have problems with Flash pages. :tongue :kaioken

I wish people would get over this need to animate everything. They're a royal pain in my derriere. Sorry. O/T :wack
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

I use IE (6.0) and havent had any problems (*knocks wood alsi*)

I use Outlook Express for my email client - its simple to use, and it's caught every virus that has been sent. Though I now have it set to not allow ANY email attachments.

I agree about Flash - personally I can't stand it. Especially when it comes to browsing cel galleries, which is something I have precious little time to do lately. :l When I go to look at a cel gallery, I want to see cels - not fancy web page designs. :x I think it diverts attention away from the cels. :/

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

I use IE as well, though lately I've been getting these window prompts everythime I open my browser. :evil: I have to click out of at least 2 to go on. Other than that, it's been good.
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Which others? Good reasoning. What did you like about it?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

Post by hanaeleh »

I use IE... hate Netscape even though I tried to use it for a looong time. It was slow, took longer to load, etc. Kept crashing all the time, too.

My brother is a big UNIX/LYNIX fan. He's been trying to get me to use Mozilla for a while... probably will get to it one of these days....
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

I use IE, and so far it has been ok.
ImageImage
Noriko

Post by Noriko »

hanaeleh wrote:I use IE... hate Netscape even though I tried to use it for a looong time. It was slow, took longer to load, etc. Kept crashing all the time, too.
Netscape is much better now and doesn't crash so easy anymore, though one of those stupid pop-up adds at cels.org keeps crashing it... Other than that, I much prefer Netscape to IE.
Noriko

Post by Noriko »

S.Wolfie wrote: I use Outlook Express for my email client - its simple to use, and it's caught every virus that has been sent. Though I now have it set to not allow ANY email attachments.
That's the main problem with Outlook; it launches viruses. I didn't know it has settings for attachments, though. In Netscape it automaticlly neutralizes viruses that are part of the email and turns them into gibberish junk. exe, pdf, scr, etc. attachments do come in, but you don't have to click on them, you can just delete the whole email.
Last edited by Noriko on Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noriko

Post by Noriko »

dbzmomma wrote: I have problems with Flash pages. :tongue :kaioken

I wish people would get over this need to animate everything. They're a royal pain in my derriere. Sorry. O/T :wack
I like totally agree with you here. I really hate flash; though it may look cool, it's just totally annoying... I do commend the people that have a bypass option.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

IE all the way. Netscape has a problem reading certain HTML codes and some websites, especially personal sites, look really funky. Look at my site with IE, then with NS. You'll see what I mean.

As for the Flash comment, I totally agree. Get over yourselves and learn how to make your site better without the ILM effects team rigging your site.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
Noriko

Post by Noriko »

blueheaven wrote:IE all the way. Netscape has a problem reading certain HTML codes and some websites, especially personal sites, look really funky. Look at my site with IE, then with NS. You'll see what I mean.
If it's this site: http://www.stormpages.com/itsjustaride, I don't see the difference. Looks the same in both Netscape 7 and IE.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What do you think about Microsoft v. Netscape?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Noriko

Post by Noriko »

Cloud wrote:What do you think about Microsoft v. Netscape?
I am not a Microsoft fan.