Food Poll!

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

KFC or McDonalds?

KFC
44%
MC Donalds
56%

Total votes: 16

Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

Food Poll!

Post by Darkman »

Sorry, i know its an iffy subject but im bored =P.

I think everyone knows whats got my vote :lol:
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

MMMMMM.... extra crispy popcorn chicken....
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
rebomancels
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by rebomancels »

Subway! But not McDonalds. KFC then.
Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Darkman »

5 voters but 2 posters? where the hell is everyone!
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

Hey, I voted, I like Mcdonalds more than KFC, but I would prefer something other than Mcdonalds
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

KFC SUCKS!

Post by BleedingOrange »

I hate KFC :x , but in my town, I have good reason. Ours was closed down for three weeks because they found maggots in the Kitchen and the conditions for the place was "unsanitary," so I HATE KFC and have not eaten any chicken from there in quite awhile.

McDonald's is definitely more in my favor, mainly because of their fries. I love there fries! Mmmmm.... delicious!

I know I haven't been a registered user for long, but this has got to be one of the stupidest polls... you MUST have been bored.
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

I had KFC for dinner!! I still voted McD's - more choices.
Only TWO to choose from???

I want my Panda Express, Carl's Junior, and Krispy Kreme!! Oh wait, KK is not a fast food, darn!! Add Starbucks too for good measure.
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

Holy hell... now THERE's a name I miss. Carl's Jr!! YUUUUMMMMMM... ;-; God they have the ALL time best fast food... too bad they're not in TX. :( Mmmmm... love their chicken sandwiches. Yet ANOTHER reason to miss living in California. :tongue

But I voted for KFC - their rotisserie chickens awesome. I don't care for McDonalds... :|

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Majin Gohan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Majin Gohan »

I went with the minority (and I'm a republican), hehe :lol:. But KFC gives me indigestion, I would much rather have a double cheese burger over super greasy chicken. <--My opinion, no shit, duhh, lol.
Steve
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

lol, thats why I like their rotisserie chicken - not fried. :) But I have to admit, ocassionally I do enjoy their extra crispy ... Mmmm. Main reason I don't like McD's is I dont eat much beef. (Poor cows... :|) I was a lacto-vegetarian for a LONG time ... don't really know why I went back to eating meat :P But I still haven't got much of a desire to eat beef. Or pork for that matter... I can eat fowl easier then mammals. :? Preferance is really for fish and seafood though :)

Sheri
-- MG - a republican?! *groan* ;)

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Majin Gohan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Majin Gohan »

Seafood is good, I like lobster and the best fish I have ever had is Mako Shark, trust me it is suculent....mmmmm, so good. Yes a republican, lol, got a problem with it? Be careful or I'll shoot you! J/K, I had to throw in a stereotype somehow! :wink:
Steve
Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

KFC...yum! :drool

Elfstalker you mentioned Starbucks which makes me think of my favorite beverage, an :love Iced Mocha :heart with one of many various flavorings put in it... :love3
ImageImage
Juunana_Gou
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Juunana_Gou »

I guess I am the minority, I don't eat out, don't care for take out, I allways cook, I haven't eaten out in several years, Last time I did was at Sub-Way, and I never ate at either one of thoes places.
And plus, do you know how many grams of fat and calories are in a take out meal? * 8O * Acually I think It is better you don't know, Sorry to be the stick in the mud, :roll: but someone has to do it. ;)
"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, With a bullet called life, yeah called life,
You know that every time I try to go Where I really want to be, It's already where I am, Cause I'm already there."
Phoenix
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Phoenix »

I don't eat fast food often, but I often crave fried chicken and warm biscuits with honey! Every time I eat at Mcdonalds my stomach talks to me (more like cusses me out!) No matter how good the fries smell they are no match for KFC!
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

Okay, Cel Freak, I've changed my mind. I want to marry Juunana Gou! I hate cooking — darling, say you'll be my chef? :crackup

We don't like Mickey D here - we prefer Burger King's char-broiled burgers (at least my son believes them!) and I think their fries are outstanding! But actually, we go to Johnny Rocket's when we're at the mall.

And, right now, we're all on major diets, so fast food is O-U-T!
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!