Food Poll!

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

KFC or McDonalds?

KFC
44%
MC Donalds
56%

Total votes: 16

Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Hey, any Latinos here? I hope not 'cause then you'll kick my butt! :crackup I, personally, live on fake food (I live out of boxes and cans). I voted for McDonald's (I agree, their fries are the BEST), but I like KFC sometimes (cole slaw, yummy); but my favorite fast-food is TACO BELL! It's not real Mexican, but it's good and cheap. Heehee!
marinesniper
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by marinesniper »

Screw both of them, they are to far from my house...but i do have a Wendey's a block away...Taco Bell a block and a half away....Popeye's a block and a 3/4 away...and Burger King 2 blocks away (that doesn't include the pizza places)! Its so convinent and fattening! You might as well walk and eat at the same time. Anyways i'd prefer PapaJohn's...pizza...whoever came up with that is a friggen genius(I love drive through pizza). Thats the italian in me.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I was torn on this vote. Neither of them are at the top of my list. I prefer Chick-fil-A over KFC anyday. I voted for McD's though. I hate their burger, but their chicken McNuggets and fries rock. :drool :drool :drool I could eat their nuggets all day long.....ok....that didn't sound very good did it. :oops:
We have Carl Jr. up here in CO Saiyanwolf. I tell ya what, you send me some Mexican food from Pappasitos along with the Blue Bell Ice Cream and I'll send ya all the Carls Jr you can eat. :emb :emb :emb :emb
heehee In my dreams :bawl
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug