Catwoman: Hot or Not ?

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

Costume?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:23 pm

Old
100%
New
No votes

Total votes: 10

celgami
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Catwoman: Hot or Not ?

Post by celgami »

Well, the new Catwoman movie starring Halle Berry is coming up and I'd like some opinions on the costume. Image

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/image ... n/Catwoman

I think it looks stupid and kinda trashy. I much prefer the previous full leather getup. This one is more revealing, and Halle's got a nice body to reveal, but I still like the original.
Last edited by celgami on Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

A lot of people like that. I'm not sure if I like the previous full leather getup. I like my creator.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
thrance

Post by thrance »

dosnt do it for me, i dont think she is good looking personaly anyways. well she is, but not WHOA hot hot hot hot. and that head piece...thats way funky lookin. no deal!
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

It wasn't really my cup of tea. But she spoke on yahoo chat a while ago - and mentioned the costume fiasco (everyone thinking it was weird...)
and she assured them, that in context it will be great
...just one more
Keys

Post by Keys »

I can't say I'm too pleased with the costume or what I'm hearing about the film. Maybe the movie will stand okay in it's own right... but will be some sort of different Catwoman in my mind.

I think Halle Berry is really pretty... but that outfit is so bad, it's probably the most unattractive I've seen her. :/
PoetryHaiku
Eiyuu - Hero

Catwoman

Post by PoetryHaiku »

She’s a sexy woman; all she needs is a less of a scum bag agent. The only really great rols I think she’s had are “Monsters ball” and “Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.” Co-staring Brent Spiner.

~PoetryHaiku~
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

I agree...I think the costume (or the pics I have seen at least) looks trashy and very un-like the catwoman of comics.

I think for me Michelle Pfeffier will always be catwoman...she was just so cool and psychotic in the second batman movie, that halle berry just isn't going to be able to measure up in my eyes.
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

Michelle Pfeiffer did an excellen Job... and I loved the costume... her manic nature - fluctuating between hysterical and dark...
This new costume makes it look like an action flick...
...just one more
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I'm sure she would like to hear about that.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Noriko

Post by Noriko »

I think Halle whould make a good Catwoman, but I don't know about that catsuit...
On the other hand, did anyone hear who they have slated to play Lois Lane in the new Superman movie?! Bayonce Knolls!!! Noooooo!!!
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Definitely the old costume, or better yet, the new comic book costume with looks a bit like the old one but with goggles.
The new costume looks like it was a reject from the last Power Rangers series.
There better be a hell of story in this flick because so far, it looks like shite.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Post by Echo »

I like the old full body catsuit better. It's sleeker and sexier in my opinion. I loved Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman, but I cannot judge Halley just yet. I can see her as being a potentially good catwoman as well. :wink: Gotta wait for the movie to determine that though. Major :P though on the catsuit (though I kind of like the "scratches" on the pant legs).

And what's up with the headpiece?!?! It stands about a foot taller than her head! 8O She's got an egghead for heavens sake! :x Definitely not cat-like. :P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

about a foot taller than her head does?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Dragon_gal

Post by Dragon_gal »

Definitely prefering the old catsuit. That was my all time favourite batman movie, I just thought that Michelle Pfieffer was such a brilliant semi-villan as semi-psychotic catwomen. Her suit seemed to suit the role, that one is trashy. Boo :bawl