Just for you, DisturbedSaiyan, something besides an update

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Just for you, DisturbedSaiyan, something besides an update

Post by animeobsessed »

Chris, this is so you have something to look at besides gallery update threads...here's the latest joke I've received. Now do you mind if I update again??

FORGET ABOUT DOCTORS, JUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES.

BODY MEETING

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen".

"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?

The asshole is usually in charge.

It's the best I can do for now. I'll see what else I can find
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

I've got one:

Two guys were playing a round of golf. They get to the last hole, and each tee off and put their shots right in the woods. They both walk into the woods, looking for their golf balls.

The one guy finds his ball amongst a patch of buttercups. In the process of trying to get his ball back into play, the buttercups get totally thrashed by his swinging. Suddenly, *POOF!*, a little old lady appears.

"I'm Mother Nature!" she said. "Do you know how long it took me to make those buttercups? To punish you for what you did, you will never again have any butter for your bread. Nor will you ever again have butter for your popcorn. In fact, you will never have butter again for the rest of your life!"

Then *POOF!*, she was gone.

The guy, rather shocked, got ahold of himself and started walking out of the woods, looking for his friend.

"Fred! Where are you?" He called.

"I'm over here in the pussywillows!"

"DON'T SWING, FRED! FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T SWING!"
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
DisturbedSaiyan
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by DisturbedSaiyan »

LOL that's great both of them. I never said anything about stopping the updates besides it makes me more envious and jealous and able to think of more ways to get them from you, except PD I have to wait for your corpse to turn to dust before I can get anything from you.
I would quote something but it might end up in PD's page of quotes.

Chris
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

I couldn't resist giving you a bad time.... :wink:
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Could anyone do resist giving you a bad time?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)