C2

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

What do you think of C2?

Tastes just like Coke!
12%
Tastes just like flat Coke!
24%
Doesn't taste like Coke at all.
29%
What are you asking me for? I drink Pepsi!
35%

Total votes: 17

hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

C2

Post by hanaeleh »

With all of the hype with C2, I figured I should try it. I drink an impressive amount of soda-err... Coca-Cola- so I figured it would be a good idea to see if I could cut down some of the calories. Diet anything tastes like crap to me, so it's never been an option unless you count masochism.

I did a taste test today- basically, I took two glasses- same kind. Filled them with the same amount of ice. Poured the C2 in one and regular Coke in the other so they were the same level. Now, you can either move the glasses around and around so you *really* don't remember, or get someone to pull a switcheroo for you.

I was quite surprised that, at first, I couldn't tell the difference. I say at first, because after a few minutes and multiple tastes, I *think* the C2 tasted a bit flat. I have no way of telling, though, since the glasses are the same! Ooops. So you can label the bottom if you want to clarify- I didn't really think it would be so similar, and so didn't even bother.

The consensus from family and friends is that either it tastes exactly the same, or that it tastes like flat Coke. What do you think? Good, bad, indifferent?
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why now? I don't like binary choices.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by KT »

C2 tastes alot like Pepsi...And I don't like Pepsi that much.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What do you like?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Gundam Nook
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Gundam Nook »

I think it tastes a lot like Coke Light from Europe. Except C2 is a bit sweeter. I did do a taste test with the two and I must say, if I can't have my Coke Light, damnit, then C2 is the way to go!! :woot:

Just getting a little sick of Diet Coke. Although, I think I'm in love with Diet Vanilla Coke! :iluvu :D
Sara-sensei /eyes:

Image <--- Visit My Gallery! :nuts
thrance
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by thrance »

im going to have to take a swig before i can vote i think! though i had some wierd pepsi one or something like the a week or two ago, that i never heard of. it tasted hmmm...not flat, but not carbinated. to me it tasted good. but between coke and pepsi, the best of the best will always be crystal pepsi. whoever got rid of that, should have their uh, something or something
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

For those who don't have this in their country (I haven't seen it) What is C2 suppose to be\do -? low sugar? fat? taste?

Is it Coca Cola Brand?
...just one more
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Nathan wrote:What is C2 suppose to be\do -? low sugar? fat? taste?
Low fat, low sugar, low taste. :D Haven't got a clue either. Over here they are now trying to get us to drink that god awful Cherry Coke goo.
When will they learn that despite we are the country of chocolate (and by that mean we know our way around chocolate and the country isn't made of chocolate) it seems Europeans don't like their food products overly sweet.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am trying to lose weight but it takes time. Soon, I think.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Cloud wrote:I am trying to lose weight but it takes time. Soon, I think.
Try rusting.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

Yeah Coke have just started to put new things in Australia to.
It started with Cherry Coke (Blech Blech Blech)
Now there is Vanilla Coke - to me it tastes like flat overly sweet coke...

and now diet coke with a hint of lemon or lime

So many new things coming at the same time!!!
...just one more
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How long did it continue?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

I thought it tasted really weird. Coca-Cola was handing it out free at our airshow. I drink and prefer the taste of diet coke/pepsi though so my tastes are a little backwards I guess. I also thought it left a weird after taste...
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How does it taste?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

I just said. Did you even read my post?!