C2

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

What do you think of C2?

Tastes just like Coke!
12%
Tastes just like flat Coke!
24%
Doesn't taste like Coke at all.
29%
What are you asking me for? I drink Pepsi!
35%

Total votes: 17

hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

Post by hanaeleh »

Nathan wrote:For those who don't have this in their country (I haven't seen it) What is C2 suppose to be\do -? low sugar? fat? taste?

Is it Coca Cola Brand?
Well, over here we have that silly "Atkins" diet that's all the rage, as well as the "South Beach" diet, and a countless thousand other diets that are all "low carbs". So C2 is kind of Coke's version of a "low carb" Coke. It has 1/2 of the carbs and 1/2 of the calories of regular Coke, as well as less sugar (18g instead of 39g). The only problem I have with it is that it DOES contain aspartame and a host of other difficult-to-pronounce names, which is probably where the aftertaste is coming from.

Just give it a few months and I'm sure you'll be seeing it... or not, dunno- us Americans are notoriously overweight (course, we sit around and stare at our computer screens all day, so that doesn't help. :wink: ).
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

I haven't tried it yet, but I'd like to. I'm just too hooked on my Hires Root Beer to try anything else :P
ImageImage
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Me either.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

hanaeleh wrote: The only problem I have with it is that it DOES contain aspartame and a host of other difficult-to-pronounce names, which is probably where the aftertaste is coming from.
Aren't those the ones that are known for not exactly keeping cancer at bay ?
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Darth_Bulma
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Darth_Bulma »

Yep, plus causing migraines and a bunch of other health problems. I think pretty much everything is bad for us now a days, so we may as well just enjoy what we eat. :P
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"-- thank god for that. :p
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Since when? The whole universe?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Darth_Bulma

Post by Darth_Bulma »

Since now... and yes, the whole universe. :P
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"-- thank god for that. :p
Ms. Poe

Post by Ms. Poe »

Our Coke rep for Best Buy loaded a whole shopping cart full and left in in the breakroom for all of us...I tried it...And gagged. It was Coke...But with 3/4 less the sugary sweet syrup >.>!

PLUS...I got a friggin' headache...And it really pissed me off too cause I'm prone to debilitating migraines >.<!

I don't reccommend this stuff to anybody >.<!
naria
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by naria »

Ms. Poe wrote:Our Coke rep for Best Buy loaded a whole shopping cart full and left in in the breakroom for all of us...I tried it...And gagged. It was Coke...But with 3/4 less the sugary sweet syrup >.>!

PLUS...I got a friggin' headache...And it really pissed me off too cause I'm prone to debilitating migraines >.<!

I don't reccommend this stuff to anybody >.<!
That's good to know. I think I'll stick with Root Beer...
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Je ne sais pas.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

naria wrote:I think I'll stick with Root Beer...
Mmmm.....rootbeer :drool It's been ages since I last drank any
kind of soda pop(making me a very poor critic on the subject of soda pop :P ) but back when I did, it was my favorite. Now I cannot
stand the taste of soda pop, so needless to say I have not and will not be
trying this C2 at any foreseeable point :yay Just water for me please X|
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Ugh ... it's soooo nasty!! :P I was so stupid when I tried it, too. Didn't read the label, and the aspartame totally made me sick ... not a pretty thing ... ick. Bad, bad memories ... sigh.

Um ... and I was wondering ... did Cloud vote, too ... ? 8O :D
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Robot entities do not yet have the right to vote.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

OK ... just checking ... thanks for setting me straight ... heh, heh ...
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Oh don't mention it.
-I, Robot (Asimov)