chicken bone, chicken bone in my throat!!

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

Have you ever had a chicken bone stuck in your throat?

Yes, I feel your pain.
11%
No, I have never swallowed one before.
89%

Total votes: 19

Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

chicken bone, chicken bone in my throat!!

Post by Govogeta »

Okay....someone has to beable to sympathize with me here.
Who has swallowed a chicken bone before? Anyone? Well I did
recently :(

It was like any other dinner I ever ate this past Tuesday but with one
horrific difference. I was happily eatting a lush piece of chicken when right as I was swallowing it I felt a bone, not a real big one but a bone
none the less. You can imagine my terror of impending doom. Your not suppose to swallow chicken bones, they'll stick in your throat and make you choke to death.

Well luckly I didnt choke to death but now I have a chicken bone stuck in my throat :roll: Let me tell you, it is most annoying and it hurts.
I want to reach down my throat and pluck it out but to my dismay my hands are far too big to fit :(

I went to the hospital yesterday to have x-rays and am still waiting to hear the results, which I can say what they will be, "you have a chicken bone stuck in your throat". But I wont get too hear them say that and have them relieve me of my chicken bone till atleast monday since they are taking their sweet time :evil:

Moral of the story don't eat chicken bones, its sucks when they get stuck!!
Last edited by Govogeta on Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

OK ... GoVo ... I haven't ever been unlucky enough to swallow a chicken bone ... but I also didn't vote in your poll because I do not think you are a moron. So ... that left me with no polling choices. It's awful when freakish accidents like that happen. And, even though I've never "been there, done that" ... I can totally empathize with your pain. I hope the weekend goes by quickly so that you can hear the doctors say "Did you know you have a chicken bone stuck in your throat?", and have them remove it really , really soon. But, it seems like you're keeping your sense of humor t hroughout all of this, so that's one positive thing.

Sending good thoughts your way ... X| (thinking smiley) ... :hippy :hippy (good mojo smiley). I sent you two, because I think you need extra right now!

Hope you're feeling better really soon!
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I do not have any feelings as such.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

Thanks tex-chan for the smilies and good thoughts!! :o

I changed the poll as well so everyone wouldn't be calling me
a moron on one level or another if they voted no, though I still
say I am for swallowing one :P :wink:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

That is...that is just...terrible...

:? :? :?

I'm sorry man...
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

Post by hanaeleh »

Ugh. That just sounds terrible. Why couldn't they read the x-ray and then remove it right then? :?

I hope everything turns out OK.... :hurt:
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

ouch! I hope everything turns out okay. My guess is that everything will come out in the end. :P :P
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Did you hurt yourself?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

nope never have.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Are you serious? Ok I'll try not to do have too much.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

ok then.
Masako
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Masako »

Wow. Never knew that could actually happen. But now that I think about it, I suppose it's quite possible... I hope you can get that out really soon!!! Can't imagine being able to do anything with something stuck in my throat all day. :?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What if I said imagine being able to do anything with something stuck in my throat all day can?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

I've only had that happen to me with fish bones. 8O Darn thing got caught lengthwise and got stuck. I thought I was going to die! I hate the thought of swallowing any kind of bones.

Chicken's Revenge?
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com