Which do you prefer....

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

Are you a cat or dog person?

dog
39%
cat
61%

Total votes: 36

animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Which do you prefer....

Post by animeobsessed »

After Buyo won the contest for cuteness, it got me to wondering if we have more members that like cats or more that like dogs? Not that I have anything against Buyo and I most certainly have nothing against the series Inuyasha, but I voted for Ein mainly because I like dogs better and thought he was cuter. *Sorry, c o l l e c t i v e*

I know there was a thread that asked to show your pets, but I have 2 dogs and a cat, so I didn't think that really answered this question. I am a definite dog person. *Probably why I like Inuyasha so much, especially when he moves his ears - it's so cute!

What about you - prefer dogs or cats?
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

I'm a dog person. I am allergic to cats - If I pet one then rub my eyes... I end up looking like a Goldfish with a lazy eye...
...just one more
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I dont like pet-dogs.. only dog-boys lol mmmmmmm kiba and kouga.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :suga:

So I'm definetely a :cat person :D
even thou along w/ Nathan and a certain cel senpai, I'm sorta allergic to em :emb

But I've still had them in past as pets! However, I'd have to say ferrets are my #1 fav pet.
Last edited by Shampoo on Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What about the other ones?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Wendy
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Wendy »

With two cats I guess I can say I'm a cat person :)

Although my cats act more like dogs.... :?

See?...I shouldn't post this early in the morning, now I'm confused X| :wink:
Drac of the Sharp Smiles
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Drac of the Sharp Smiles »

In the cats vs. dogs battle, I'm all about cats. I generally prefer small, quiet pets, which dogs generally are not. Mind you all, I do like dogs, but I like to play with other people's dogs and then give them back. :D When it comes to a furry roommate, I dislike the way dogs seem to want to hang all over a person and am also not fond of the scent dogs have (even a clean dog).

At the moment, I own three ferrets and a parrot aside from my three tanks of fish. (With apologies to Taisho, my siamese fighting fish, who would be appalled to be considered "aside" to anything. :D ) In the past, I owned two cats.... I can own no cats now since my husband is extremely allergic. The ferrets are my "surrogate cats". :)

I consider the parrot the closest thing I have to something dog-like, since she is loud and likes to hang all over me.... However she's slightly smaller than your average UFO catcher doll, so I don't mind the hanging as much. :) Those interested can see her here, in a picture taken last time I "deep-cleaned" her junk (ie, sprayed it down fully with the hose instead of only wiping it off):

http://dracofthesharpsmiles.home.comcas ... OnTree.jpg

(To put the picture in perspective, that rolling tree she's on is only an inch or two shorter than I am... :P )

Many Sharp Smiles,
--Drac
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Do cats battle he or she is all about cats? Do you want to go home?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Drac of the Sharp Smiles
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Drac of the Sharp Smiles »

And for Shampoo....

http://dracofthesharpsmiles.home.comcas ... curled.jpg

The white one is Hitomebore (aka: "Hito" or "Small White"). Of the other two, the one to the left is Archy (aka: "Comma-space"... don't ask :^^: ) and the one on the right is Ushabti (aka: "Wap" or "Shwapper").

Many Sharp Smiles,
--Drac
hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

Post by hanaeleh »

Definitely a dog person- even my cat acts all dog-like. :P

My puppy here:

Isn't he cute! That was last year at his 10th birthday party!

My kitty:

A few years ago X-mas. She just forgave me last week. :D

"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

I'm a cat person. :)
Uende wrote:See?...I shouldn't post this early in the morning, now I'm confused X| :wink:
You want confusing? My cat chases dogs. 8O Now I'M confused.
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

For moral reasons?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

I have no morals. :P
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

I think I like dogs better of the two for the simple reason that
we have had one since I can remember. Cat's are pretty nice as
well. We have one that lives at work and then another one
that comes and stays every once in a while. I would actually like to
get a cat for at home but certain other people I live with think
they are the devil :evil:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Do you mean you and me?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

I think I used to be dog person.
But because of the antics of two certain cats, I fell in love with our feline friends.
Next to the live cats, I went completely bonkers over the number one anime : Buyo, by just seeing his introduction in the first episode where he plays with a fake Shikon No Tama, and Kurapin from Prince of Tennis.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?