Which do you prefer....

Talk about anything you'd like! Play games, tell jokes, and share your life.

Are you a cat or dog person?

dog
39%
cat
61%

Total votes: 36

Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Drac of the Sharp Smiles wrote: The white one is Hitomebore (aka: "Hito" or "Small White"). Of the other two, the one to the left is Archy (aka: "Comma-space"... don't ask :^^: ) and the one on the right is Ushabti (aka: "Wap" or "Shwapper").
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! :elephant
Theyre absolutely adorable!!! kawaaiiiii!!! :love2 :vict
I have an albino male ferret just like your Hito :o
and then I have a sable female who looks alot like Archy :)

I just love tube monkeys! Theyre fun pets!
:jump
Thanks for sharing Drac! /no1
*hugs*
:friends:
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Definitely a cat person. I like independent pets that don't slobber all over you. Here is a link to my 7 turtles & 1 cat: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~zera/tur ... rtles.html
The site hasn't been updated in awhile, so some of the info is a little out of date. The image that is missing is of our 8th turtle that died a little while ago *sniff*
Last edited by ReiTheJelly on Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

I used to be a cat person because cats are somewhat easy to take care of and they aren't so needy. But after I got my dogs and I realized how really disgusting the litter box is, I've turned into a dog person.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

By now you do not do be a cat person because cats are somewhat easy to take care of and they are not so needy anymore?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I once had a cat that I trained like a dog. He would come when called, heel, stay, etc. I also trained him to use the toilet (But I could never get him to flush. He was a dog chaser too, so I got the best of both worlds :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think I come when called heel stay etc.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

Im a doggy person, for the reason that im mostly allegic to cats. I do think cats a prettier than dogs, but dogs i understand more.

I do love rei's and drac's pets, super cute. i never met a tube monkey so i dont know how they would react to me, i hope they are lovable as they are fuzzy. And besides ferrets & turtles are just cool looking. 8)
c o l l e c t i v e
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by c o l l e c t i v e »

no sweat off my back... i'm actually a dog lover. English Springer Spaniels are my favorite, but I'm just a fan of the wet nose & slobber.
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

rayd wrote: i never met a tube monkey so i dont know how they would react to me,
I know Christy the ferret loves ya... :x :P
Spamit cel senpai! I keep finding more of those lil toys as I clean her hiding places and find shredded foil everywhere :nuts !! GRRR!!!
:dbz:
I'll get you.. :evil2
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

I have a domesticated rabbit...that frolics indoors...and who is house trained...a French Angora actually...named Chester...sometimes we call him Cheetos...

...100% true story too :)
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

I guess you could say I'm a dog person, but I don't have anything against cats... I've just never owned one as a pet. I have two dogs right now. If I got a kitty, they'd probably just mistake it for a chew toy on legs. :emb
hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

Post by hanaeleh »

Startyde wrote:I have a domesticated rabbit...
I used to have a house bunny, too. :P But the "Cheetos" remark reminded me of my friend's Angora that she smuggled across the border from Mexico so she wouldn't be dinner... so she called her Frajita Bandita (dunno if anyone remembers the Frito Bandito).

My bunny was awfully cute unless you had chocolate, then you had better watch out! :evil:
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

It's all good. Oh I get it. slightly smaller than your average UFO catcher doll so I do not mind the hanging as much called her Frajita Bandita dunno if anyone remembers the Frito Bandito.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

Post by hanaeleh »

Cloud wrote:It's all good. Oh I get it. slightly smaller than your average UFO catcher doll
Uh... wrong type of illegal alien, Cloud. 8O
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

OK What should I have said?
-I, Robot (Asimov)