More new stuff

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
magician
Ghost in the machine
Ghost in the machine

More new stuff

Post by magician »

I guess I have the "add new widgets" bug again...I have several new things in mind for the site. :P

Tonight's addition is nowhere near as big or as cool as the album but might be fun anyway (and good for scavenging in the future). I have added several new modules to the statistics hack. I removed the smilies module since it wasn't working right, and rearranged the rest. Check it out.

-M
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

By "added several new modules" do you mean you added new categories to the statistics section?

I haven't checked the statistics section for awhile. I didn't expect the "Let's See Who's Hoarding What" topic to have been on there. I didn't know that Thrance had created so many topics, but it makes sense when I think about it. :)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Will added several new modules do you mean you added new categories to the statistics section accomplish your objective?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

Oooh. Nice new additions! :D I can't believe some of the topics went that long. 8O Cool to see Beta's most posting members revealed. :P

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin x)
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

Good lord, I didn't know Beta could be so well 'analyzed!' 8O I'm surprised to see my name pop up twice! Very interesting indeed. :wink:
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I didn't realize that most registered members don't specify their gender. 8O 8O