Beta needs ideas for Yahoo Auction Links!!!!

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
Goldknight
RULER

Beta needs ideas for Yahoo Auction Links!!!!

Post by Goldknight »

I'm putting together a links page for collectors of cels/genga similar to what you'd find on Rinkya or whatever. They are direct links to viewing cel/sketch auctions of your favorite shows. I have the usual list of shows that most deputy services list, but many of the lists that you come across are a bit out of date and don't show links to the more popular shows today. I do have links now for Full Metal Alchemist, Yugioh, Naruto, Meiken Jolly, and X.

Here's what I need........I need any other shows that you can think of that you would like to see on the list. Maybe they are shows you've never been able to search for. I do have a friend who is helping me with links however if you're able to search YJ and give me a link then that will just save some footwork for me. So please post your requests for shows and I will get started on this right away! :)
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Cats rule!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I had a "Green Green" anime/game link, but I lost it after my hard drive crashed in November. Is there any way to get it?

I've been having a difficult time with it. :(

I think the link was a combination of "Green" and one of the game company's producers names (Groover or ?) or "Green" and the anime producing company's name.
ryoendymion
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by ryoendymion »

toukumo sentai shinesman stuff would be awsome :D i have a link for it now but i don't think it's very good but here it is, just in case

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/sear ... locale=0jp

another one that might be nice would be for original art (like art by doujinshi artists or other things like that). i'd love some but i have no clue how to look... :P
Image Image
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why do you want but i have no clue how to look?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

Hmm Maybe an link to Ai No Kusabi stuff?
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
c o l l e c t i v e
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by c o l l e c t i v e »

I'd love to find the following:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Golden Gash Bell
Panda Z
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Where would you look for the following
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Golden Gash Bell
Panda Z.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
c o l l e c t i v e
Eiyuu - Hero

hi Cloud. it would be difficult without some puncuation, but i would start with Yahoo Japan and go from there.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why do you want difficult without some puncuation but i would start with Yahoo Japan and go from there?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
c o l l e c t i v e
Eiyuu - Hero

because i'm a sucker for A.I.
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

everything about studio ghibli
maybe some old Nippon and/or WMT series (dog of flanders, heidi, little women, Remi, Romeo,....)
Samurai Shamploo
Samurai 7
Bleach
Girls bravo
Madlax
enough ? :D
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

OK let's stop it now.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

Um...

Card captor Sakura
Kanon
Digi Charat

Thanks so much GoldKnight!!!

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin x)
Gabe
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Gabe »

How about a Link for the newest cels? :D

New Cels